ooooooooooo

Northern Utah Roxor

Moto United

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We are Northern Utah's only Roxor dealer and have two locations Draper and Salt Lake. We have Roxor's in stock and ready to roll. We'd love to help you get into one of these amazing machines.

We also have an upcoming Roxor demo being held in Midway, UT on July 24th. Please contact us for details and to get signed up! Shoot us a message on Facebook for all the details.

Facebook link:
Moto United of Draper

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bought my ROXOR from the Salt Lake dealership. Mitch was my salesman, great job Mitch. Jeff in service is great to deal with. I had a few minor issues to take care of and Mitch and Jeff got them done. It’s nice to see a dealership take you seriously and follow through with things. Professional! See you at the new Bountiful location!!!

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Bountiful would be a great place to ride. I trailered my viking there once. We spent a week parking at the bountiful B and going on whatever trail we could find. It was Awsome. I imagine it would be even better in the Roxor. I still have a Brother in Law in South Weber, so it is a possibility. Check out Bear River Lodge for some good riding and accomodations. Roger Eggitt is the proprietor and would love to show you around up in the Uintas.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I know the Bear River Lodge. Unfortunately I have never stayed there. Guess I need to go check it out. My wife and I have ridden the Bonneville Trail many times. A ride up to Francis Peak is also fun, a harrowing ride up Farmington Canyon with a view that’s hard to beat. We also ride a lot at Hardware Ranch east of Hyrum Utah. This year it will be in our ROXOR, we can hardly wait for the snow to melt,LOL!
In the mean time we will cruise around town and out to Antelope Island, street legal here in Utah.