ooooooooooo

COUNTRYSIDE MOTORSPORTS Your ROXOR Dealer Northern Alberta Canada

Backcountry Bandit

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
As it sits as of right now, we are the furthest north, Roxor dealer, in North America. We're super excited to carry the brand. We're a performance and modification, driven dealership. Stay tuned for our builds over the next few months.

We carry Polaris (full line), KTM, Legend, Bratt Jet Boats, Thunder Jet, Gravely, to name a few.
We've spent some time in the Roxor and have been very impressed with the machine. Can't wait to start the mods!

Future looks bright!

IMG_2897.JPG IMG_2960.JPG IMG_2962.JPG IMG_2948.JPG

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
What are your prices for a base model and an LE? I've been asking a few different Canadian dealers and the prices are ALL over the place. There seems to be very little interest for these in Manitoba as they're going to be one of the last provinces to receive the rollout it seems. So with that said I'm possibly considering going either west or south for one.

Backcountry Bandit

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What are your prices for a base model and an LE? I've been asking a few different Canadian dealers and the prices are ALL over the place. There seems to be very little interest for these in Manitoba as they're going to be one of the last provinces to receive the rollout it seems. So with that said I'm possibly considering going either west or south for one.

I hear ya! The reason behind the pricing being all over is due to the fact that not even Roxor is sure of the final duty/tariff fees. They're working on it though and we should have solid pricing in the very near future (next couple weeks). I can honestly say that Roxor is unlike anything else we sell. They seem to be a stellar manufacturer to deal with. I know the Canadian rep and he is a stand up guy. It's refreshing. There's been so much interest and I don't believe Roxor was really prepared for it. I respect the fact that they don't want to mislead the consumer nor the dealer with incorrect pricing and delivery dates.
The pricing we were told was 22k for the base and 26k for the Canadian Edition LE. But these numbers could vary.

As for Manitoba not having interest from Roxor, not the case. They wanted to reach out to the big powersports dealers initially. They don't want the Roxor thrown out every where. They want to work with dealers that are well established and could properly handle the Roxor brand. They are serious about getting this right. But as I beforehand mentioned, the demand is CRAZY. They're looking at getting it into all provinces now, but limited. They are already looking at expansions in manufacturing....they haven't hit dealer floors yet!

Exciting times. Stay in touch. More than happy to share any info that may be of help.