ooooooooooo

New Roxor Dealer!

Motorsports Nation

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves. We are Motorsports Nation, in Waterford CT. We are a new Roxor dealer servicing New England and the North East. We are very excited to have this opportunity to sell such a great product to our customers. We urge anyone in the area looking for a Roxor to come check us out, and all Roxor has to offer! Please feel to reach out with any questions or stop in and check out all we have to offer.

-Motorsports Nation Waterford Team

Motorsports Nation

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It's been slow, we've been working on marketing, but these machines seem to have a bit of a backlash from the ATV/UTV community. Across most of New England, these machines are illegal on public trails, so they need to be operated on private use land. Not being able to be registered as they come from the factory, poses a problem as well. However we love these machines, and know they will settle into the market in time. Just need to find that niche market

Backcountry Bandit

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It's been slow, we've been working on marketing, but these machines seem to have a bit of a backlash from the ATV/UTV community. Across most of New England, these machines are illegal on public trails, so they need to be operated on private use land. Not being able to be registered as they come from the factory, poses a problem as well. However we love these machines, and know they will settle into the market in time. Just need to find that niche market
No foolin, eh? That's too bad. We're finding the interest to make road legal, tiring. It's literally the most commonly asked question. But otherwise very positive. No restrictions to crown land use here, yet.

Good luck with everything and stay in touch!

TomV

I live in Salem, CT and honestly Can't stop visiting Motorsports Nation in Waterford to ogle the Roxors. I'm a huge Jeep fan, so the appeal of these is a no brainer. I want one BAD! I have a RZR XP1000 I would trade for one in a second, IF there was anywhere I could drive the thing. I usually haul my RZR to New Hampshire to go wheeling, but you need your UTV to be registered to use it on NH trails. In order to get a UTV Registration, the GVW needs to be 2000 lbs. or less. - I hear there may be some hope about getting Street legal tags for the ROXOR though through a company called "Dirt Legal". Anyone heard of them? They claim to be able to get a street legal regristration and title for ANY Dirt bike, ATV or UTV. I see them doing alot of them through Florida. All you need to do is make sure your UTV has the proper safety inspection equipment like turn signals, mirrors, windshield, and seatbelts, etc. Somehow they are able to get you a Florida tag or other state if needed and it will have to be recognized by your home state? Not sure how, but that's their claim. There are also already at least three companies out there that have found a way to flash the ECU and get the power and top speed up to more reasonable levels. There IS hope for the Roxor, but Mahindra needs to step in and help, because they have ultimately have a vehicle everyone wants, but few people can actually use legally... its a shame really.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have talked to Dirt Legal, and they cannot help me in SC. They offered up a motorcycle title and tag from SD. That won’t flush here at all. I am of the opinion they are legit, but you need to make sure what they are offering will work in your state.

TomV

I have talked to Dirt Legal, and they cannot help me in SC. They offered up a motorcycle title and tag from SD. That won’t flush here at all. I am of the opinion they are legit, but you need to make sure what they are offering will work in your state.
My wife already gave me the OK TO get a Rox, but I really want to know what they could do for CT yet. It would suck to lose $15-18 K on one just to have nowhere to drive it. We already have no trails, and the surrounding states that do have a 2000 lb. limit for UTV class vehicles.

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @TomV, give them a call tomorrow, they are easy to talk to and you will get more answers over the phone they then they may be willing to post.
Ask for Brandon, tell him your with TeamRoxor!.
800-994-7513

visbeenk

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Bobby a few days ago Dirt Legal posted on facebook that they were able to get a full size plate and register the Roxor as a truck in South Dakota so they might be able to help you know. Im hoping since its registered as a truck that the title can be transferred to another state.

TomV

Hey @TomV, give them a call tomorrow, they are easy to talk to and you will get more answers over the phone they then they may be willing to post.
Ask for Brandon, tell him your with TeamRoxor!.
800-994-7513
Thanks! Will look into it!