ooooooooooo

No Windshield

cottonsr5

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have an LE model on order and I was just told that it did not come with a windshield. What have you guys that have already ordered one been told?

Cotton

Azbronco96

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I asked since the demo didn't have one either

I was told they don't have one yet-but will soon
I'm assuming that's true -since several videos show a cheesy looking one

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Just learned Roxor will not include wipers in order to conform with the "off-road only" commitment of this UTV.
Yet, Aftermarket want be long.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was told 2 1:2 weeks. Given price with purchase and paid for whole package same day.

Now I’m wondering?? First one sold in state.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Loving my machine. Lots of questions and looks. Saw two moose on our first ride out. 51 miles round trip.

Awsome
So quiet........

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was told 2 1:2 weeks. Given price with purchase and paid for whole package same day.

Now I’m wondering?? First one sold in state.
I should have posted earlier. Received my windshield as promised by my dealer. Easy install. What a difference. 500 miles on Maine trails. No issues and I cannot stress the comparative quiet over most other machines.

Bear

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have an LE model on order and I was just told that it did not come with a windshield. What have you guys that have already ordered one been told?

Cotton
Windshield is a 700.00 option. I bought one and installed it myself. Instructions are easy to follow and simple tools. Helps to have another pair of hands but not necessary if you are handy.

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a windshield frame from On The Rox fab for mine and had auto glass installed instead of plexiglass. It came with a wiper setup for 750, another 145 for the auto glass cut and install. I’m all set now like I would for a regular vehicle.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a windshield frame from On The Rox fab for mine and had auto glass installed instead of plexiglass. It came with a wiper setup for 750, another 145 for the auto glass cut and install. I’m all set now like I would for a regular vehicle.

Is there a dot safety seal in the corner of your glass? I plan to take that route but my local glass estimate said $450... still looking around. I will probably sell my OE frame and plastic window once I replace original. It was an option when purchased.

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Is there a dot safety seal in the corner of your glass? I plan to take that route but my local glass estimate said $450... still looking around. I will probably sell my OE frame and plastic window once I replace original. It was an option when purchased.
I’m not sure but I can check Wednesday when I get back to the Roxor

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank you
No there is no seal on it from the glass shop. Just installed it today with the wiper kit.

DSCPDC_0003_BURST20180718174414106_COVER.JPG

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
No there is no seal on it from the glass shop. Just installed it today with the wiper kit.

View attachment 696
I guess the larger piece of safety glass sheet from which it was cut had the safety markings.
Not everyone needs it; unfortunately my inspection station requires it. Work around. +~

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I guess the larger piece of safety glass sheet from which it was cut had the safety markings.
Not everyone needs it; unfortunately my inspection station requires it. Work around. +~
I'm in Montana where they don't care about much of anything. All you need is one mirror and a horn and you're good to go. So far I've just taken it on a little spin but I'm pretty impressed with windshield. All in I'm sitting at right around $930 between the windshield frame, wiper kit and glass shop.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm in Montana where they don't care about much of anything. All you need is one mirror and a horn and you're good to go. So far I've just taken it on a little spin but I'm pretty impressed with windshield. All in I'm sitting at right around $930 between the windshield frame, wiper kit and glass shop.
Thank you....

motozoo1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have glass Winshields from Dirt Warrior Here, vents on bottom, available with hand wipers if necessary, Email me for more info and can ship. Can Powder Coat any color if desired. Thanks.

itsaroxorthing

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I should have posted earlier. Received my windshield as promised by my dealer. Easy install. What a difference. 500 miles on Maine trails. No issues and I cannot stress the comparative quiet over most other machines.
I’m wondering if it works with the soft top and light bar?