ooooooooooo

No Taillights

Flatlander

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My stock taillights won’t work. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue. All bulbs work fine for stop, turn, and reverse. I have an XTC signal kit. I unplugged that box and and plugged harnesses back in like it was original and made no difference. All fuses are also fine. Not sure where to go from here.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Went to watch Pioneer fireworks tonight and apone trying to leave no tail lights one backup light right side and only left signal worked. Had family follow us home. Bulbs all fine, will check fuse box tomorrow

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You sure do miss alot of things.... Last week a branch got lodged up along drivers side fuel tank. I'm thinking it may have hit them

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So after a night of thinking what I've done I've realized it must have been the huge log that lodged under there on last week's trail ride. Sure enough I had about 6 broken wires. Now I got everything working on the middle and backup lights. I've never gotten the top lights to work. Does anyone know what it's for. I got brake lights and blinker and running lights working. What color wires run that one. And what's it do on your Roxors?

20230723_113125.jpg 20230723_140124.jpg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So after a night of thinking what I've done I've realized it must have been the huge log that lodged under there on last week's trail ride. Sure enough I had about 6 broken wires. Now I got everything working on the middle and backup lights. I've never gotten the top lights to work. Does anyone know what it's for. I got brake lights and blinker and running lights working. What color wires run that one. And what's it do on your Roxors?

View attachment 12574 View attachment 12575

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The top lights are turn signals and aren’t wired in from factory . I spliced into them for my turn signals.

TomRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Correct, top lights are not used
I wired mine in for turn signals too