ooooooooooo

New Roxors coming soon

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mahindra has been too quiet for too long. I know it has had a lot of us worried. Be glad when they get going again. Hope they honor the recalls on the early ones.

Roxor76028

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
If they stay competitive on pricing I think they'll have good share of SxS market. Exciting news for sure

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
New Roxors coming soon....more details as they become available.

can you tell us where you heard this. I heard some rumor last month but it turned out to be a wild goose chase. Did you hear this from the company? Can you post the email? Thanks :)

Kinetixrcr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I heard something very different, directly from MANA corporate, on a conference call. I'm not sure how much I am allowed to say, but I can assure you that the earliest anyone will see a new roxor will be the end of the year at best and it will be a very small run of units.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I heard something very different, directly from MANA corporate, on a conference call. I'm not sure how much I am allowed to say, but I can assure you that the earliest anyone will see a new roxor will be the end of the year at best and it will be a very small run of units.

Well it's time for the op to post his source then. I don't have time for people who shovel horse manure. He really needs to tell us where he heard that from......

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Who cares about the source. We wait a week if no word then...we know his source is full crap.

I think the reason why it's important is because BOTH the op and his source have a responsibility to tell the truth and if you publish something that turns out to be untrue than your reputation should rightfully be questionable after that.

There's a world of false information on the web and it's a major reason why this country feels like it's going to hell at times. Everyone should make it a habit to only write things that they've verified and are willing to stand by. Instead people on chat forums hide behind a fake pseudonym and shovel all kinds of information that's based on hearsay at best, and an unbelievable lie at worst.

So hopefully since we're all fans of the Roxor the OP is right. But it's time to cite his source............

Last edited:

Mpm

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here we go again Enough already! Wait and see. Sheesh, isn’t there enough chaos out there already. I Come here to get away from it.
Agree 100% with this statement. The post in question is just chatter amongst Roxor enthusiasts. I could care less what “his source” is. My reply to the OP is “cool, I hope you’re right.” But if it’s not an accurate statement, I can’t imagine trashing him for it or suggesting it damages his reputation. Wow.

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think the reason why it's important is because BOTH the op and his source have a responsibility to tell the truth and if you publish something that turns out to be untrue than your reputation should rightfully be questionable after that.

There's a world of false information on the web and it's a major reason why this country feels like it's going to hell at times. Everyone should make it a habit to only write things that they've verified and are willing to stand by. Instead people on chat forums hide behind a fake pseudonym and shovel all kinds of information that's based on hearsay at best, and an unbelievable lie at worst.

So hopefully since we're all fans of the Roxor the OP is right. But it's time to cite his source............
Oh heck yeah, I am so happy to see this dude at it again. It’s quite entertaining. Careful everyone, this guy likes to personally attack people. Hahahaha what a joke. Take a hint man. Everyone feels the same way about you ???.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
New Roxors coming soon....more details as they become available.
Per my dealer, an announcement is expected from MANA on 20 May. No other details beyond rumor that should production resume there may be greater marketing/sales involvement by the Mahindra AG/tractor side of the house. He noted that Roxor demand continues to be very high from potential buyers, but he has nothing to sell. He would anticipate no impact on sales based solely on any front end redesign. Despite weak sourcing and lack of footnotes, I'll stake my entire reputation on the fact that maybe on 20 May, or certainly someday in the future, Roxor's fate will become more clear. Meanwhile, since none of us are in control of such lofty decisions, remain patient, be civil and enjoy the ride.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Per my dealer, an announcement is expected from MANA on 20 May. No other details beyond rumor that should production resume there may be greater marketing/sales involvement by the Mahindra AG/tractor side of the house. He noted that Roxor demand continues to be very high from potential buyers, but he has nothing to sell. He would anticipate no impact on sales based solely on any front end redesign. Despite weak sourcing and lack of footnotes, I'll stake my entire reputation on the fact that maybe on 20 May, or certainly someday in the future, Roxor's fate will become more clear. Meanwhile, since none of us are in control of such lofty decisions, remain patient, be civil and enjoy the ride.
Well said sir