ooooooooooo

New Roxors coming soon

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just to back up what I was told from mahindra about the lack of chips for the Roxor 2022. Let's just be glad the new Roxors will be coming out when said and done

Roxor's introduction has been held hostage by unfortunate circumstance, the one-two combination of FCA lawsuit protectionism and COVID's impact on semi-conductor chip production. Hopefully, Roxor will soon reemerge better than ever. MANA could take advantage of the assembly line stoppage and jump start reintroduction by officially communicating with its customer base, instead of allowing corporate radio silence to create speculation at a time when reassurance is needed. A photo of the fleet of new vehicles awaiting chips would suffice. Meanwhile, stagnant spare parts availability, leaving dealers in the lurch and playing hide and seek with electrical diagrams and service manuals isn't helping. That has made it appear operations were folding vice moving to reopen. Wm435's news is promising.

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Oh by the way the parts catalog on their website claims that you can get almost any OEM part. You just have to type in the specific wording needed in order to find it up. Not the most user friendly in my opinion, then you type in your zip code after finding said part to get you in touch with your nearest dealer. You may have to ask for the parts manager as they only typically have access to order parts, and not the employees

If I have to guess obviously their "cars" are there bread and butter for income in comparison to the "side by sides" sold in the states. Therefore, any chips they do get probably gets priority with their cars over the side by side. That's just my observation

Last edited:

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just look thru the schematics. Find your part. Copy the part number then go to sherwoods website and enter that number in their search bar. The part should pop up along with pricing and availability. If in stock click buy and enter your cc info and it’s on the way to you. Fairly easy IMO. I’m not aware of any other dealer with the parts online for purchase like Sherwood.

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just look thru the schematics. Find your part. Copy the part number then go to sherwoods website and enter that number in their search bar. The part should pop up along with pricing and availability. If in stock click buy and enter your cc info and it’s on the way to you. Fairly easy IMO. I’m not aware of any other dealer with the parts online for purchase like Sherwood.
I got in touch with one recently all I had to do was call them after following through the instructions. Sherwood is a great resource though I feel like there supplies are dwindling slowly. What do you think? You think there letting there supplies run dry to offload them completely? I was trying to get 3.73 gearing oem, and they ran out

Last edited:

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey guys I received this late yesterday. Read below

Mahindra Roxor update, RONALD​

Hi Patton,

I'm not sure if you have been following the progress of the 2022 Mahindra ROXOR. ROXOR'S ARE BACK!!!!!!! As part of the ROXOR rollout Mahindra has selected 7 dealers to receive the first machines. Fortunately all 4 of our locations will be part of that rollout. If you are still interested in a ROXOR please reply back to this email. The options have changed somewhat, so I'd love to have your feedback to help select our first machines and what you may be looking for.

If you are no longer interested please reply as well and I'll take you off our mailers.

Have a great day, and we’ll talk soon!

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Hi Patton,

I'm not sure if you have been following the progress of the 2022 Mahindra ROXOR. ROXOR'S ARE BACK!!!!!!! As part of the ROXOR rollout Mahindra has selected 7 dealers to receive the first machines. Fortunately all 4 of our locations will be part of that rollout. If you are still interested in a ROXOR please reply back to this email. The options have changed somewhat, so I'd love to have your feedback to help select our first machines and what you may be looking for.

If you are no longer interested please reply as well and I'll take you off our mailers.

Ok can you tell us more????? Specifically when???

Tokarev

Hi Patton,

Which dealer? Did I miss this info?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am hoping they will let order a roxo r with desired axles bearing. In my opinion 5 ,38 is to low. Puts a lot of torque on axles and ujoints when using oversize tires. I am full plated, 5.38 would not let that happen. I am thinking they are lowering the speed to keep them off the highways.

NotMyProblem19K

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just wondering, is anybody else having trouble accessing the Roxor parts catalog on their site? I cannot access it like I used to be able to. Curious is it's just a technical error on my end.