ooooooooooo

New Roxors coming soon

Kinetixrcr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Per my dealer, an announcement is expected from MANA on 20 May. No other details beyond rumor that should production resume there may be greater marketing/sales involvement by the Mahindra AG/tractor side of the house. He noted that Roxor demand continues to be very high from potential buyers, but he has nothing to sell. He would anticipate no impact on sales based solely on any front end redesign. Despite weak sourcing and lack of footnotes, I'll stake my entire reputation on the fact that maybe on 20 May, or certainly someday in the future, Roxor's fate will become more clear. Meanwhile, since none of us are in control of such lofty decisions, remain patient, be civil and enjoy the ride.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but I sat in on the same conversation that your dealer had with MANA. It's not rumor, your dealer just isn't allowed to say what they know because it could lead to litigation due to the nature of the news. The mention of Mahindra Tractor is on the right train of thought though. Once MANA makes the announcement themselves, I'll jump in and help clarify. Until then I have to remain vague to protect my own tail.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sorry to bust your bubble, but I sat in on the same conversation that your dealer had with MANA. It's not rumor, your dealer just isn't allowed to say what they know because it could lead to litigation due to the nature of the news. The mention of Mahindra Tractor is on the right train of thought though. Once MANA makes the announcement themselves, I'll jump in and help clarify. Until then I have to remain vague to protect my own tail.
Thanks for your comments and, since you have an inside track, look forward to your insights when we know something official. I have no bubble to burst. I am, however, past tired of all the long playing, wither Roxor/FCA drama. It's been an ugly commentary on free markets, featuring the usual suspects with us on the customer end whip-sawed by greed, protectionism, politicians and lawyers. I hope Roxor succeeds and continues because it's proven a darn good farm vehicle -- affordable, customizable, tough and something to take pride in, an uncommon combination these days.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Oh heck yeah, I am so happy to see this dude at it again. It’s quite entertaining. Careful everyone, this guy likes to personally attack people. Hahahaha what a joke. Take a hint man. Everyone feels the same way about you ???.

Collin: I want you to know you are forgiven for mocking others on this site and trying to provoke a confrontation. This subject is about the future of the Roxor, and I'm going to stay on point for now.........

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Hmmmm, I'm getting the impression MNA may be planning to dissolve their company and instead sell the Roxor through their tractor dealers and agricultural division. That sounds like a solid long-term plan, but the problem is that the SxS dealers would get the shaft, and they won't be happy about it......... Hopefully MNA can offer them some kind of settlement so it doesn't lead to more drama........

Roxor76028

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hmmmm, I'm getting the impression MNA may be planning to dissolve their company and instead sell the Roxor through their tractor dealers and agricultural division. That sounds like a solid long-term plan, but the problem is that the SxS dealers would get the shaft, and they won't be happy about it......... Hopefully MNA can offer them some kind of settlement so it doesn't lead to more drama........
This ^ wouldn't surprise me with what management has announced already. One would think AG setups, ranches, & farmers have to be majority of sales. I think this route would overall limit sells by excluding SxS recreation market & as you stated, as well as dealers. Time will time, good news for us Mahindra is a world renowned company & not fly by night business..."Long live ROXOR!"

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I spoke to someone at Mahindra NA this morning, he called me due to warranty issues.

I asked him about the new Roxor. He said the tentative build start date is September 1st, and that is also when the official release of the new Roxor will happen. I also asked him if the images that were shared by Jalopnik are legitimate. He said from the clay model he saw, there may be some subtle changes from what the picture shows, and that is all he is authorized to say.

Wazzu

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Per my source, later in quarter 4 we should see the new Roxor. As for going strictly with the ag side of things, that is not the case. He did think they were going to focus towards the ag side more that they have previoulsy. They are not abandoning the power sports dealers. No pics of new design are being released until product launch.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hopefully this ends all the debate. The new Roxor is actually a Limo with and old TJ body, lol.

0519210819~2.jpg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hopefully this ends all the debate. The new Roxor is actually a Limo with and old TJ body, lol.

View attachment 9131
That’s direct competition to that bloated rig fiat or Stellantis or whether they call themselves now puts out under the jeep Wrangler moniker. Get ready for another frivolous lawsuit.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They say something's happening soon. They say this time it's for sure. They say it'll be later this year, or maybe next. They say it will kinda look like the earlier version, though a rumored clay mock-up resembles an FJ with a cleft chin. They say they'll now be sold both at AG dealerships and places that hock jet skis and leaf blowers. MANA is on to something here. If we could only keep our military designs so secret, our adversaries would remain off-balance and wouldn't steal them and then fly them, float them or shoot them before we do. As for the quasi clandestine re-rollout of this nine decade old design, the newest non-Jeep is just around the corner, provided FCA, EPA or CIA doesn't object. A good sign of seriousness in the interim might be the resumption of spare parts availability. We're still waiting. Meanwhile, Roxor can fairly lay claim to being among the goofiest product reintroductions of all time, giving pause to prospective buyers and losing many thousands of sales since 2020. Stay tuned....or not.

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
SMF, you’re not wrong. They scored a touchdown on the first play after kickoff. Did a team victory dance then looked around to see a flag on the play. False start!

Reactions: SMF

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
SMF, you’re not wrong. They scored a touchdown on the first play after kickoff. Did a team victory dance then looked around to see a flag on the play. False start!
False start, indeed. A Great product. Fine new facility. Quality American jobs. Steadily growing demand. Then, stop production. Layoffs and limbo. We once built stuff. Man on the moon. Litigation wasn't "industry." Sad beyond Roxor.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They say something's happening soon. They say this time it's for sure. They say it'll be later this year, or maybe next. They say it will kinda look like the earlier version, though a rumored clay mock-up resembles an FJ with a cleft chin. They say they'll now be sold both at AG dealerships and places that hock jet skis and leaf blowers. MANA is on to something here. If we could only keep our military designs so secret, our adversaries would remain off-balance and wouldn't steal them and then fly them, float them or shoot them before we do. As for the quasi clandestine re-rollout of this nine decade old design, the newest non-Jeep is just around the corner, provided FCA, EPA or CIA doesn't object. A good sign of seriousness in the interim might be the resumption of spare parts availability. We're still waiting. Meanwhile, Roxor can fairly lay claim to being among the goofiest product reintroductions of all time, giving pause to prospective buyers and losing many thousands of sales since 2020. Stay tuned....or not.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Exactly. Seems like a lot of guys have put a lot of faith into MNW and they deserve to be taken care of while they figure out how to roll out a redesign......

Tokarev

In email exchanges with a gent at Roxor HQ regarding some warranty stuff. He tells me the 2022 models should be selling late Sept/early Oct time-frame.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk