ooooooooooo

New Hardtop & Doors

TDP

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Finally..... there is an affordable option for the Roxor. I purchased the first hardtop from Rallytops and I am not disappointed. Jerry and his team over at Rallytops have done an excellent job on creating this top and doors. I survived last winter in Utah as the Roxor as my daily driver with a homemade hardtop, but I ordered this one as soon as the first cold morning in Utah came this year. I told my wife I am not going another Winter freezing with my DIY top. I reached out to Rallytops and fortunately they were just completing the build of the hardtop and doors and told Rallytops I would love to be the first one to try out the top. The hardtop was shipped, and they did a good job of securing the top for shipment. The installation was easy and straightforward and there is minimal drilling/cutting required to make room to bolt the top down. I am extremely impressed with this top and for a little more $$ than the soft-top option that Mahindra sells on their website you are getting a much better product (and a lot less than the other full hardtop option from other third party vendors). The top is extremely quiet as the entire inside is lined with carpet. I have had no issues and for the first time my kids have said the Roxor is getting too hot with the heater on when we drove to the mountain (the DIY top from last year was not the best sealed top). I highly recommend this product and feel as though Rallytops has hit this one out of the park. Here is the link to rally tops and feel free to ask any questions you may have....

Rally Tops Quality Hardtop for Mahindra Roxor with Full Doors

IMG_0910.PNG IMG_0911.PNG IMG_0912.PNG IMG_0915.jpg IMG_0913.PNG

IMG_0910.PNG IMG_0911.PNG IMG_0912.PNG IMG_0915.jpg IMG_0913.PNG

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Finally..... there is an affordable option for the Roxor. I purchased the first hardtop from Rallytops and I am not disappointed. Jerry and his team over at Rallytops have done an excellent job on creating this top and doors. I survived last winter in Utah as the Roxor as my daily driver with a homemade hardtop, but I ordered this one as soon as the first cold morning in Utah came this year. I told my wife I am not going another Winter freezing with my DIY top. I reached out to Rallytops and fortunately they were just completing the build of the hardtop and doors and told Rallytops I would love to be the first one to try out the top. The hardtop was shipped, and they did a good job of securing the top for shipment. The installation was easy and straightforward and there is minimal drilling/cutting required to make room to bolt the top down. I am extremely impressed with this top and for a little more $$ than the soft-top option that Mahindra sells on their website you are getting a much better product (and a lot less than the other full hardtop option from other third party vendors). The top is extremely quiet as the entire inside is lined with carpet. I have had no issues and for the first time my kids have said the Roxor is getting too hot with the heater on when we drove to the mountain (the DIY top from last year was not the best sealed top). I highly recommend this product and feel as though Rallytops has hit this one out of the park. Here is the link to rally tops and feel free to ask any questions you may have....

Rally Tops Quality Hardtop for Mahindra Roxor with Full Doors

View attachment 7816 View attachment 7817 View attachment 7818 View attachment 7819 View attachment 7820

View attachment 7816 View attachment 7817 View attachment 7818 View attachment 7819 View attachment 7820
Love the seats. What are they?