ooooooooooo

Half doors

kparky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looking for a pair of used half doors. Does anyone out there have a pair they'd like to part with? Maybe you added a full hard cab or full soft cab after already having purchased the half doors. Located in central Florida. Thanks in advance.

Joxor889

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have a set of textured black set of Diesel Freak doors that are only 2 months old and in like new condition. I have the cab with full doors on order which would be my only reason for selling. Too heavy to ship, would have to meet up in E. Tennessee. $500

kparky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi Joxor889...thanks for the reply. Are these the half doors made by On the Rox Fab? I'm in the Tampa area so it's quite a distance to E Tennessee. I'm a snowbird and my 2019 Roxor is in Michigan (about 30 min from Diesel Freaks). Trying to figure out a way to make it work. Do you have a number to call to discuss

Last edited:

kparky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks....I'll have to mull it over a little. Will advise if we decide to do it.

Twister

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have a set of textured black set of Diesel Freak doors that are only 2 months old and in like new condition. I have the cab with full doors on order which would be my only reason for selling. Too heavy to ship, would have to meet up in E. Tennessee. $500
Any chance this are still available?