ooooooooooo

New 2022 Roxor

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I now have one in my back yard. Accessories needed include Receiver Hitch, side steps, windshield, Top, and mirrors. Ordered some through ontherox but their shipping cost more than the parts. Working on getting a Fortress 3 position Windshield (Not 2) and a matching Roof. Fortress is redesigning their Roofs to work better, as well as the Windshield. Ordered a mirror from ontherox, but it was 100 and I think it is just one mirror. Also ordered some floor mats from ontherox as well as a tumbling back seat. Got two Spartan lockers in and a set of Locking hubs for the front. Right now no leads on Side steps (reasonable price) or receiver hitch. Any suggestions?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the OTR front and rear bumpers both with receiver hitches as well as the factory sport cage (replaced with 4 seat rops) sitting in my barn. The front bumper receiver is bent on it but the bumper is fine otherwise. Rear is good And I even have a plate that sandwiches between the bumper and crossmember to help add strength And reduce flexing. Also have a winch and winch plate. as well as the 2 seat bikini top as well. I’m down south of you near Corpus Christi

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have the OTR front and rear bumpers both with receiver hitches as well as the factory sport cage (replaced with 4 seat rops) sitting in my barn. The front bumper receiver is bent on it but the bumper is fine otherwise. Rear is good And I even have a plate that sandwiches between the bumper and crossmember to help add strength And reduce flexing. Also have a winch and winch plate. as well as the 2 seat bikini top as well. I’m down south of you near Corpus Christi
I would like to have some of that but it would cost me several hundred in gas to come pick it up.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ll take $450 for the set of bumpers. Even with gas to come get them your still saving a lot compared to the cost of new. grab some of the other items and it works out even better.

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I’ll take $450 for the set of bumpers. Even with gas to come get them your still saving a lot compared to the cost of new. grab some of the other items and it works out even better.
Really only interested in the Rear Bumper but not enough to drive that far. My main interest right now is to get a Windshield and Roof on it.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Alot of the parts needed look on Amazon. For example I needed the winch plate for mine but DF charged more than it was worth for shipping. Found it on Amazon with free shipping. Most cases they are still from DF or other Roxor parts places but Amazon does the shipping. Congrats on your Roxor purchase welcome to the family

DDP70

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone know if the XTC plug & play turn signals will work on the ‘22 models? The one’s that I’m seeing say ‘19+ but when you open the link it’s for ‘19&’20 year models.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They will nothing has changed except the front end. For a while when I bought my 2020 all the parts only went up to 19. Same machine someone just needs to update the numbers

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Anyone know if the XTC plug & play turn signals will work on the ‘22 models? The one’s that I’m seeing say ‘19+ but when you open the link it’s for ‘19&’20 year models.
I am very interested in this as well. I am betting it will work but I have lost a few bets in the past.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They didn't change anything but the grill. Everything else is the same

huskyenduro

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I now have one in my back yard. Accessories needed include Receiver Hitch, side steps, windshield, Top, and mirrors. Ordered some through ontherox but their shipping cost more than the parts. Working on getting a Fortress 3 position Windshield (Not 2) and a matching Roof. Fortress is redesigning their Roofs to work better, as well as the Windshield. Ordered a mirror from ontherox, but it was 100 and I think it is just one mirror. Also ordered some floor mats from ontherox as well as a tumbling back seat. Got two Spartan lockers in and a set of Locking hubs for the front. Right now no leads on Side steps (reasonable price) or receiver hitch. Any suggestions?
In DFW looking for roof / windshield full tilt option. Please advise on what is the three (3) position windshield from Fortress

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
In DFW looking for roof / windshield full tilt option. Please advise on what is the three (3) position windshield from Fortress
Fortress has redesigned their Roof and Windshield. It is no longer 3 position but Full Open and full closed. The Windshield has been on mine now for a few months with no problem. I can run at least 35 with my Windshield open. Might be able to go faster but I worry that it might slam shut. I have towed up to 75 with it closed and run every day 60 to 65 with it closed. I hunt hogs so every time I go to a field I open it so the Thermal will work. From what I see the partial open position is not a good option.