ooooooooooo

MY NEW GAUGE PACKAGE.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Well I got some missing important gauges added to the Roxor. My new gauge cluster. $10 from NAPA. LOL.

Temp, Direction and Time.

I had this or a similar version on all my dual sport motorcycles over the years. Love the simplicity.

BDRAG

I

IMG_20200721_115210.jpg IMG_20200721_115158.jpg

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Finally something I may be able to install myself. I'm pretty good with Velcro and double stick tape. Thanks!!??

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Finally something I may be able to install myself. I'm pretty good with Velcro and double stick tape. Thanks!!??
I think it's the cheapest mod out there. Lol.

BDRAG

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That brings back memories, I Old Man had one in every vehicle he owned. He even tried to put one in a Infinity he had, I finally talked him out of it :)

All in all very primitive and effective, love it.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I got some missing important gauges added to the Roxor. My new gauge cluster. $10 from NAPA. LOL.

Temp, Direction and Time.

I had this or a similar version on all my dual sport motorcycles over the years. Love the simplicity.

Speaking of TEMP, holy balls 99. This northern boy is drippin wet at 79 lol

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
jrobz,
I love the look with the Golden Eagle look, yours is the only one I've seen so far, cool look!

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
jrobz,
I love the look with the Golden Eagle look, yours is the only one I've seen so far, cool look!

TY sir! I woulda definitely went your route had I been able to get an olive drab. Def love how yours ended up.

Joking. Amazon has plenty of inexpensive options.

You had me lol. For real tho man, some of their accessories are crazy priced. The regular replacement parts seem mostly in line.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
TY sir! I woulda definitely went your route had I been able to get an olive drab. Def love how yours ended up.

You had me lol. For real tho man, some of their accessories are crazy priced. The regular replacement parts seem mostly in line.
TY as well. I actually did the resto-mod with my brother, Shockingly we painted it for a whopping $350 total with supplies. I am gonna put a couple of posts on here later today, one will by how I did the paint and how cost efficient it was.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #

Blackmouth

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Yep. When my dealer showed me the $120 spare tire, $40 rim and $10 jack for $450 I knew i would be shopping elsewhere for parts. The spare tire carrier was $72.00 and Sherwood was like $12? What the hell?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yep. When my dealer showed me the $120 spare tire, $40 rim and $10 jack for $450 I knew i would be shopping elsewhere for parts. The spare tire carrier was $72.00 and Sherwood was like $12? What the hell?
Well lets be fair. How else would the CEO ride around in a Luxury Jet?

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
True. I have worked for a company where the CEO and uppers commuted in giant Sikorsky choppers around the northeast. For sure a non stop lifestyle.

I have built many many corporate jet interiors for most of the big corporations from City Bank to Aetna insurance, to Pepsico, to Hunt Brothers. You name it, I probably laid hands on the inside. Now that was 20 years ago now but someone is still flying in them even if they migrated to 3 rd world countries. LOL. Paid good back then too.

I even helped fabricate and install the interior of King Hussein of Jordan's L1011 Jet along with Lockeed in Palmdale California back in the late mid 80's.

1595444957406.png

BDRAG

1595444957406.png

Last edited:

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don't ever wanna be busy or accessible enough to where having that makes any sense at all on any level.

I like being very boring and very private in my own little neck of the woods.