ooooooooooo

My beef with Mahindra

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Time to pull out the ol grease gun, I am afraid to look as I drive in a wet and gritty environment. Are the shackles hard to replace if they are getting worn out?
No they are very easy to replace. Takes about 15 mins for each front and back! Max A. makes them himself. I have both of his on the front and back of mine. You tube how to replace shackles!

Bosn

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If I have to complain I will. I've not received my veteran jacket yet, I never expected to have it by now and it's not cold enough to wear a jacket anyway. On another note I did receive a free KC led light bar in the mail that I wasn't expecting hurray for me all is good in roxor land.

Jamesc

Max A. at least you are solving what you perceived as a 4 wheeling off road enthusiast problem and making your Roxor fit your needs. You didn't come on here trashing Mahindra and say they won't fix it. The OP came on here crying about its not up to par, who's par his, not the rest of us. Then he wants to throw people under the bus for speaking up! You came on here and said hey I'm going to do this build b/c I don't think the stock version is up to the stds I need to truly off road the way I want to and now you have a good bit of Roxor enthusiast following your build and are making some extra cash along the way to help pay for your adventure. You had a problem and solved it, the OP had a problem and complained about it. Good job Max A.

BFree,
Well stated. Everyone bought their Roxor with "eyes wide open." Most of us are having fun with modifying our Roxors as our skill levels, purpose of use and wallets will allow. Most of us recognize and appreciate the Roxor's old-school design and, in fact, were attracted to its simplicity and relationship to a 1947 Willys vehicle. This thing is a keeper!!!

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The Simplicity, plus the added bonus of diesel power with a manual transmission is what I bought it for. Although it would have been even more awesome had they upgraded the suspension on the LE package

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any downside to greaseable bolts on the shackle side? Anyone find any that fit?