ooooooooooo

Mount Baldy Trail-Talkeetna Mountains

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Went on a pretty extreme trail today. Some body damage from sliding into a boulder. Broke my windshield, and my new winch. Thinking back, I don't think I've ever had a trip in my roxor where I haven't broken something, even when it was stock. Put about 40 or so miles on the Roxor today. The new power from the tune and turbo made this trail possible. It hums along at 55MPH like it wants to be there.

Also, after this trail, I believe the future of my Roxor will have some full width axles under it. Its so tipsy off camber with such a narrow track width.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Unfortunately my pictures will not load. I will try again tomorrow from my laptop.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I haven't forgot about the pics. Just haven't had time. Just cleaned up the Roxor, and fixed the winch. The. Body damage is a bit more than I initially saw now that it's clean. Gonna need some side armor.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
20210906_150345.jpg

Looking south over Meadow Lakes (NW of Wasilla, AK) from Bald Mountain in the Talkeetna Mountains.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
As you can see, that quarter panel is rolled in a bit. A set of OTR rear tube fenders will cover it up, and protect it from further damage.

Also, not sure if I mentioned it yet, but the axles are way too narrow. I'm contemplating a set of GM 1 ton axles, 37s, with a shorter spring. Great articulation, a little more ground clearance with the bigger tires and a much wider stance so I can run more off camber without fear of rolling my kids over.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Very beautiful pics. The damage doesn’t look terrible. I agree an easy cover with some exoskeleton tubes.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Shoot, that ain't body damage. That's a trail tattoo.