ooooooooooo

Roxor's and trail cams go together like "Peanut Butter and Jelly".

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I commented the same thing on your youtube video, please give us longer clips! Some of us are trapped in the "City Life" and want to imagine ourselves out in our Roxor even if we're just living vicariously through your trip to check the trail cams! Even boring videos of driving through the woods are better than most of our daily commutes to work. Stop teasing us and really show us what we're missing haha!

B

Bister

I commented the same thing on your youtube video, please give us longer clips! Some of us are trapped in the "City Life" and want to imagine ourselves out in our Roxor even if we're just living vicariously through your trip to check the trail cams! Even boring videos of driving through the woods are better than most of our daily commutes to work. Stop teasing us and really show us what we're missing haha!
Thanks. I need another person to either drive or hold a camera and I just don’t have anyone interested in helping. Lol. Part of the reason they are short is most people watch 15 seconds and move on and 60 seconds fits on Instagram. Also, lots of the footage is boring, but it’s going to be nice here for a few days, I’ll see what I can do. Thanks for the comments. Les.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just FYI, in no way was that meant to be anything other than praise, albeit with a little sarcasm.. Screw the analytics, sometimes I just wish I was in a Roxor taking a "Boring" ride in the country. It seems like you can take some awesome "Boring" footage for guys like me. Kids these days watch other kids play video games, and I never understood that until I felt like I was screwed out of 15 minutes of watching your "Boring" trip through the woods. I have owned a Roxor for 6 months, but I can never seem to get the time to use it! I'm trapped in the concrete jungle, so when I'm stressed, I turn to vid's like yours to remind me of what I have to look forward to. Thanks for your content and thank you for the advice that you've given us on the forum! I always look forward to boring Roxor videos.. Honestly, I don't think I'm alone..

B

Bister

Just FYI, in no way was that meant to be anything other than praise, albeit with a little sarcasm.. Screw the analytics, sometimes I just wish I was in a Roxor taking a "Boring" ride in the country. It seems like you can take some awesome "Boring" footage for guys like me. Kids these days watch other kids play video games, and I never understood that until I felt like I was screwed out of 15 minutes of watching your "Boring" trip through the woods. I have owned a Roxor for 6 months, but I can never seem to get the time to use it! I'm trapped in the concrete jungle, so when I'm stressed, I turn to vid's like yours to remind me of what I have to look forward to. Thanks for your content and thank you for the advice that you've given us on the forum! I always look forward to boring Roxor videos.. Honestly, I don't think I'm alone..
Thanks. I took it totally as praise. I’ll make some longer ones when I get some better footage. ?. I like making videos and the Roxor gives me something to make them about again.

B

Bister

I heard loud and clear to make longer videos. Lol.
I was out today and got some neat footage. Lost the cameras twice but found them. Almost ran over one of them. I’m working on it tonight. All is good. ?

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bottom line , ...you just gotta be there ! I toured in vintage vehicles for 24 years all over North America , 100 per cent of Canada and Alaska.....where ever there was a road,cars as old as 1913. Again , you just gotta be there...........!

B

Bister

Was checking cams with the Roxor today and I really wish the bears would leave my cameras alone. This is all from one camera, but they played with all 3. They are going higher on the trees from now on. I guess they are shy.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Was checking cams with the Roxor today and I really wish the bears would leave my cameras alone. This is all from one camera, but they played with all 3. They are going higher on the trees from now on. I guess they are shy.

Your bears are big ! Our blacks are smaller. Our Moose are full size. Saw a gray fox last night, we have red too,they are larger.

B

Bister

Your bears are big ! Our blacks are smaller. Our Moose are full size. Saw a gray fox last night, we have red too,they are larger.
These aren’t the biggest ones I’ve seen. I’m thinking these guys are the 2 year olds from the video of triples 2 years ago, but not sure if they would be this big yet. I’m not a bear expert. Lol

B

Bister

This is probably the biggest guy that was around here. I poured some used cooking oil on the ground and put the pictures together as kind of a time lapse. FYI: he bit my camera. Not the first time I have had cameras damaged, they all still work though.

B

Bister

A few more clips put together from picking up trail camera cards yesterday. Love the Roxor for running around doing that.