ooooooooooo

Mahindra Roxor Honest Review (video)

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
roxor4.png
Hey everyone! Here is a quick Mahindra Roxor honest review for you all just to get my initial thoughts. I had one for the weekend so I decided to do a brief Mahindra Roxor ride and review just to see what it was like to drive this thing not only on the road, but also to see how a little Roxor offroad riding would go.

Overall this little old-school jeep did well on the road and my brief Roxor off road experience great. The 2.5L diesel motor was smooth, provided plenty of power and torque, and ran like a charm. The manual 5-speed transmission was smooth and problem free, the shift pattern was easy, and the clutch was effortless.

Going offroad with the Roxor was again smooth and easy, it crawled over anything I asked it to and was more than capable when climbing or descending the small hills I drove it over. Since it does have an old-school leaf spring/shock setup it does get a little bumpy on rough terrain with the stock suspension, but I was more than happy to accept that for how SOLID the machine felt.

All in all I love it, the only downside being the 45mph speed limitation...which will need to be increased when I buy one.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
When reading reviews I cannot find one of the morr important issues to me. Quiet! !!

I don’t like the noize from typical side by sides.... loving mine. First delivery in Maine!

Wind noise only at speed.. waiting for a windshield.

visbeenk

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Congrats i'm glad your enjoying your Roxor! If you could post a video off road on a trail that would be great!

B

Bister

When reading reviews I cannot find one of the morr important issues to me. Quiet! !!

I don’t like the noize from typical side by sides.... loving mine. First delivery in Maine!

Wind noise only at speed.. waiting for a windshield.

I really like the idea of quiet. So much so that I don’t even want the sound bar. ?

I wear ear plugs in my Rhino most of the time unless I’m just putting through the trails with the dogs.

I’ll be keeping my 11 year old Rhino with 27,000 klms on it, but the Roxor will be my main Rec vehicle.

0C7B4C97-4C64-41E9-B878-00C88ABAF8F0.jpeg

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
is that a bud light? yuck lol. If you wanna buy a case of water they sell it cheaper at the grocery store hahaha

B

Bister

is that a bud light? yuck lol. If you wanna buy a case of water they sell it cheaper at the grocery store hahaha
I buy it for the dog. She likes flavoured water. Lol

That’s a RAM MOUNT cup holder, they work great. Never spills the ‘water’.