ooooooooooo

Looking for a Spare Tire and Wheel Spacer Pics (on stock Roxor)

Jhass

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey everyone! My apologies if I didn't post this in the right forum. I don't get on here much, but every time I do you all have been more than helpful!

I have a Moab trip coming up and should probably purchase a spare tire (you know, for the safety of my kids and stuff).
Anyone have one for sale? What is the going rate for one? I'd like it to match the set that came on my machine, but it wouldn't have to.

Also, does anyone have pics they could share after they added wheel spacers to a stock Roxor. I'd like to change the stance of mine a little and would like to see how it looks. Most Roxors with spacers that I've seen have leveling kits, lifts, etc. added as well. Any help in this area is also appreciated as there are many different widths. I'm assuming I'd need to buy fender flares at that point as well. Eventually I'd like to level it, but that will be a conversation for another day.

Thanks all!
1583514717924.png

1583514717924.png

RCF

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I purchased a rough country leveling lift kit it was very affordable works great everything bolts on as it should can’t go wrong with it