ooooooooooo

Like a Champ on Alpine Loop

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
We may just do it. My buddy lives in Salida. We use to meet 2-3 times a year to ride motorcycles. Almost always get a trip to Salida once a year.

BDRAG

BayouLady

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
We may just do it. My buddy lives in Salida. We use to meet 2-3 times a year to ride motorcycles. Almost always get a trip to Salida once a year.

BDRAG
Great- will only bring a Jeep this trip (hubby recovering from back surgery). We know many trails in addition to the loop. Let us know!

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Since I can drive anywhere in AZ, I can get to 4 corners quite easily. Imogene Pass is exactly 503 miles from my driveway.

What are the rules/laws of driving a "restricted" (motorcycle) AZ plated Roxor on the smaller 2 lane highways in that region of CO?

You can smoke dope anywhere in that state but try and figure out where I can drive my Rox. Maybe that CJ style grill might come in handy if I decide to go pirate.

Attachments

• Imogene.pdf
    371 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:

BayouLady

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
We stay in Lake City, so easy access to the loop; however, they are wanting to put restrictions on access. Questionable as to future access. Think it will not apply to street legal, but—- Right now (no Roxor yet), our Polaris Gen4 is street legal, registered as a quadracycle in Montana. We cannot even cross US550 (Silverton issues tickets), so no Imogene for us. However look up Judicial District 7 and OHV/UTV. Supposedly we are legal on all state roads in that district. We drive on Hwy 149 but only in Hinsdale County, haven’t pushed it—- wish there were an easy simple way to answer this. Not sure how tagged Roxors will be treated. I am keeping up with this, as we spend every summer there. Will post if I find out anything new. Several Colorado off road groups are working at the state level to standardize and clarify this.

Last edited:

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Nice pic and nice Raptor

Thanks. It was a great truck till I crashed into a guy stopped at night in the road to help a blacked out CTS being pushed by 3 guys in Black. Swerved and missed them and took out a Buick sitting in two lanes. Sucks. The body shop accross the street from work bought it from me so it would not be totaled. It was $1500 from being totaled and the supplement claim would have totaled it. Now I see it every day since the body shop owner fixed it and drives it every day. Waaaaaaaaa. He asked me before he bought it if I could handle seeing it every day. I said sure. It does suck though when I hear that Flow Master Super 44 come to life from across the street. LOL.

I had 90k on it. It was gonna be my end of days truck. Not now. It had been and done some bad ass trails and had many air adventures.

BDRAG

IMG_20200710_074525_01.jpg

Ragnar RoxHard

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks. It was a great truck till I crashed into a guy stopped at night in the road to help a blacked out CTS being pushed by 3 guys in Black. Swerved and missed them and took out a Buick sitting in two lanes. Sucks. The body shop accross the street from work bought it from me so it would not be totaled. It was $1500 from being totaled and the supplement claim would have totaled it. Now I see it every day since the body shop owner fixed it and drives it every day. Waaaaaaaaa. He asked me before he bought it if I could handle seeing it every day. I said sure. It does suck though when I hear that Flow Master Super 44 come to life from across the street. LOL.

I had 90k on it. It was gonna be my end of days truck. Not now. It had been and done some bad ass trails and had many air adventures.

BDRAG

View attachment 6974
Next year you will be able to get a Ranger Raptor with a 2.7 Turboboost. I now need to plan a trip to Colorado with Ragnar to tour this trail.