ooooooooooo

LED headlights

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They are more likely to fit than not.
I tried other headlights off Amazon before settling on KC HiLites.

In general, you will need to make a very small 10 minute modification to the headlight mounting ring on the Roxor: maybe a 1/2" to 3/4" trim of the metal ring with some side / diagonal cutters.
The JEEP headlights usually have some bumps on the back to help with the alignment of the headlight in the mount. The ROXOR headlights do not have the bumps. For the JEEP headlights to fit, you need to trim the metal ring (make room for the bumps).

There is a Youtube video that will walk you through the headlight removal and installation process.
You can also find my post from a few weeks back where describe the KC HiLite headlights install on my Roxor.

The Roxor mounting rings are solid: stamped metal vs plastic on a Jeep. Trimming the thin metal will not affect the stability of the headlight mount at all.

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just as a side note. Vibration often breaks filaments and can break while off. Leds are much more tolerant vs incandescent.

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yeah it should fit, you’ll have to trim the little BRass/alum bezel. But they r all about the same.
02B39967-BEDE-49FC-99C5-B37612D81B11.jpeg

02B39967-BEDE-49FC-99C5-B37612D81B11.jpeg

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Have some very similar to those but with the blinker halos. I don't like them because they are impossible to aim and you end up blinding on coming traffic and constantly getting flashed. Gonna get another style.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Good point, DesertRox. I had the same experience with a no-name LED headlight: the light was not a beam, but a flood light. Very bright lights, just not on the road in front of me but all over the place. (They would probably be ok - maybe preferred - for trail riding or any type of farm / work use).
Instead of spending time trying to find a better headlight, I went with a name brand.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I liked the idea of the blinker halos but I think you're right AZROX, I think I'm gonna be getting the KC headlights shortly and install some CJ5 blinkers in the grill.