ooooooooooo

Just seen this

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just got this email about the new Roxor.

389A2709-6A2B-4E47-B6C3-4D93CF2B661C.jpeg

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yep. Glad they're back too. But I'm really glad I bought mine when I did.
As they say in the car business, "There's an ass for every seat". I think it will be a different group of customers for this one.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The just revealed new Roxor is really good news for all us first generation owners. Cosmetic changes to satisfy the lawyers with the frame, power train and innards pretty much the same. Hopefully the parts supply chain will soon get up to speed. Closer sales/service alignment with Mahindra Ag dealers should also help. About the best outcome we could have hoped for and, to echo Vinny, previous years are officially instant classics.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Gonna need a new hood as well if your trying for a flat fender look.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Gonna need a new hood as well if your trying for a flat fender look.
its a little funky. i like the hood. reminds me of a first Jen bronco. plenty of room for a top mount inter-cooler. fenders gave it the look. but i bang mine up all the time. might be a plus. well the grill. i don't like. but they have been loved or hated since day one. i just think they are rely cool unique machines. i have daily driven mine for the last two years. with very few problems.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone needing a windshield and top for their new roxor I have a set plus roll cage. I took them off mine when it was new. As they are the same from firewall back should fit.
I built my own cab.

20211204_125444.jpg

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So there is a Jeep manufacturer in the Philipines called MD Juan Jeeps. They make reproduction MB jeeps and early CJ's. You can buy all the body parts. Made with steel and looks like Jeep specs. Not sure how they keep their license with Fiat being on the prowl. Omnix, Quadratech and a few other US jeep suppliers carry their products. Maybe we can order CJ fenders / hoods and throw them on.

T-Bone

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Dan, thanks! The MD Juan company has a lot of cool body parts to build an old Jeep.

So there is a Jeep manufacturer in the Philipines called MD Juan Jeeps. They make reproduction MB jeeps and early CJ's. You can buy all the body parts. Made with steel and looks like Jeep specs. Not sure how they keep their license with Fiat being on the prowl. Omnix, Quadratech and a few other US jeep suppliers carry their products. Maybe we can order CJ fenders / hoods and throw them on.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Kaiser jeep in the philipines have all the licensed rights to the Willy's jeep. Tens of thousands of WWII jeeps were left behind after the war. Philipines took advantage of that. Factories were built to continue the Willy's jeeps.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Kaiser jeep in the philipines have all the licensed rights to the Willy's jeep. Tens of thousands of WWII jeeps were left behind after the war. Philipines took advantage of that. Factories were built to continue the Willy's jeeps.
When the Philippine guard came over to the US to train with us they brought they're jeeps. I picked up a couple at the dock and hauled them over to the training grounds. Of course I had to check them out and asked for permission to take a look at them.
They were 4sp, 4cyl diesel. Right hand drive. Axles looked like a clone to the 42 ford military I grew up with. They were high hood and were extended a bit to the rear with body. Wheelbase looked the same. The rear axle was not a full floater though.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
When the Philippine guard came over to the US to train with us they brought they're jeeps. I picked up a couple at the dock and hauled them over to the training grounds. Of course I had to check them out and asked for permission to take a look at them.
They were 4sp, 4cyl diesel. Right hand drive. Axles looked like a clone to the 42 ford military I grew up with. They were high hood and were extended a bit to the rear with body. Wheelbase looked the same. The rear axle was not a full floater though.
Crysler would really have a fit it they started shipping those to us.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So which one of you bad ass master fabricators are going to make us some bolt on flat fenders so that we can take it really old school?
Just looking at the new ones and the way the fenders go into the grill, I am wondering if they aren't flat fenders in behind that plastic. It would make sense just for the bracing. If so I am sure there will be some aftermarket grills and hoods.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Chrysler cant say they look like the wranglers. Japan and mitubesi have been making jeeps ever since WWII. They look like CJ3bs. Jeep bodies and wagons. Gas and diesel. For cilivian and their military. Cj3 front end and 3j5 fenders. Mitubesi symbol not Willy's. YouTube japan, mitsubesi jeeps.