ooooooooooo

Just finished adding my lights

allenintexas

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is the latest I've done with the Roxor. I kinda like it. I hadn't finished tidying up the wires under the dash at the time of the pic but they are all nice and tight now.

down the driveway 2 (1).jpg down the driveway 2 (2).jpg sittin on the drive 1.jpg sittin on the drive 3.jpg sitting on the drive 2.jpg toward the barn 1.jpg toward the barn 2.jpg switches front rear sasquatch left and right.jpg

allenintexas

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
PS, if anybody wants to know what lights, switches, etc just hit me up. didn't want to bore anyone with to many details.

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks like light bars. Sorry I thought you did the headlights too. I installed a roof top light bar and I'm thinking about side and rock lights. It's kinda dark on my trails

allenintexas

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks like light bars. Sorry I thought you did the headlights too. I installed a roof top light bar and I'm thinking about side and rock lights. It's kinda dark on my trails
Yeah, I just did the tops, not the headlights. One of the pics is just the headlights and they put out pretty good light for just driving down the road. Not sure if I will ever change them but it's not off the table.
Headlight install is straight forward. The back of the headlights has 3 ridges that fit inside the adjuster ring (thin, stamped metal). You need to lengthen the cutouts in the metal ring by a small amount for the ridges to fit. For some reason, the Roxor headlights have smaller ridges.
I used side cutters / wire cutters I had in my toolbox.
There is a YouTube video that shows what to do. I also posted a write up on this forum a couple of years ago when I installed KC Hilites headlights.
I'm pretty sure I will replace them at some point. but like I said, the stock lights put out plenty of light for just putting down the road. I've watched the video. easy peasy.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I tried cutting mine with some dykes but they weren’t cutting well and were bending the ring. So on the second one I used a dremel tool and it worked much better.