ooooooooooo

Jeep TJ Side Mirror Install.

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ordered the Rugged Ridge TJ side mirrors. I saw from others that they will fit. So I took a few pics along the way. It was super easy and took around 20 mins to complete. Here is the Mirrors I installed.

IMG_4331.JPG

The mounts for the mirrors mount to the windshield header with the factory 13 MM bolts. Here is a pic of the location.
IMG_4332.JPG

At this point remove the two 13 MM bolts and the mount for the netting. You can remove the netting buckle or retain it. I left them in place for the time being. Make sure the welded nut on the mirror mount is facing the ground. Then simply bolt the mirror mount to your Roxor. Now you need to get the insert for the mount and the arm for the mirror.

IMG_4333.JPG

Here is a pic of the directions ( yes I actually looked at them!) Lol.

IMG_4334.JPG

Simply press the arm into the round insert and line up the bolt holes so that the thumb screw will pass through to the welded nut on the bottom of the mount. Here is another pic
IMG_4337.JPG

Now it's time to mount the mirror.
IMG_4338.JPG

The last step is to do the other side and then tighten and adjust. Once you get the mirror where you want it, now is a good time to snug up the Phillip screws on the back of the mirror. Here is a pic of the Phillips screws.
IMG_4340.JPG

The final step is to test drive and make sure your new mirrors are adjusted properly! And of course, admire the final product! Thanks to the other members that have brought this mod to my attention!
IMG_4339.JPG

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Doshound, can you please share the part number for the mirrors or the link from which you ordered? Ordered some rocky ridge TJ mirrors and the mount is different than what you have in pics and doesn't line up right.

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Meant rugged ridge, not rocky ridge. Part number format should be like 11025.12 or something. Please let me know. Thanks. Btw... your mirrors look excellent.

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
From bad memory I believe they are, part number 11025.21. I will check when I get home and see if I still have the receipt. I got them from Northridge 4X4