Introducing the New Mahindra Roxor!

Introducing the NEW Mahindra Roxor!

ROXOR-Base-AllWeather-2022.jpg

TWO models to choose from.
Base model. and a All-Weather Model
base-model-roxor-red.png
ROXOR-all-weather-model.jpg

Press Release:
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (November 11, 2021) – Mahindra announces the launch of its new ROXOR off road SXS available at select Mahindra dealerships. Production has already begun in its Auburn Hills, Mich., assembly plant and product began shipping to dealers the first week of November.

“The ROXOR brand has built a passionate following with off-road enthusiasts and rural lifestyle customers. We are excited to bring this unique SXS back into the market,” said Viren Popli, President and CEO, Mahindra Ag North America and Mahindra Automotive North America.

“We are redefining the SXS category with this strong and rugged machine. It is designed and built for reliability and performance that will exceed customer expectations.”

The new ROXOR maintains the core strength of a boxed steel frame, steel body, a Mahindra 2.5L turbo diesel engine, and its unmatched torque and towing power. ROXOR is perfect for farmers, ranchers, outdoor enthusiasts and rural property owners who are tired of having to fix and replace light-duty, plastic-bodied side-by-sides.

“The fast-growing rural lifestyle segment presents a great opportunity for ROXOR,” said Rich Ansell, VP of Marketing for Mahindra Automotive North America. “The demand for the ROXOR with farmers and ranchers is strong due to the vehicle’s ability to take on the tough jobs around their property. They already know and like the Mahindra brand because of how successful we’ve been with our tractors, and we intend to build on this strong reputation for tough, easy-to-use products.”

“The Mahindra brand is synonymous with tough and ROXOR further solidifies this position,” said Popli. “We are excited to create a new definition of SXS, one that matches our tractors for tough and handles any job with ease.”

Click here to view the ROXOR Base Model. Click here to view the ROXOR All-Weather Model.

Last edited:
Plus u buy one Roxor that lasts years over buying plastic belt driven very loud that wear out after 1000k. And everyone has one so they aren't anything special. My Roxor Turns heads everywhere I go!

I work off of a Polaris 900 and a 3010 mule everyday. They are always being repaired and I don’t do anything to abuse them. The mule is more like an actual work vehicle, but it takes a mile or a big slope to reach it’s screaming top speed of 17 mph. Lol

I got my complety stock, had the full cage rops and seat for 15,500. I live in Utah went down to Roswell to get it. I've since redid Rops sold seat. Well worth the price I paid

I was on the fence about buying mine at $15,500! It was used with 300 miles on it, a lift, tuned, mud tires, wind shield, winch, LED headlights, CJ grill, barn kept, and rear seat installed. Couldn’t be happier now. Again, I’m cheap!
Yep - that seems like a steal now. I was the first owner on mine. Paid $14,175. It had the tire and wheel package and the brush guard. I added the rear seat and 4-person ROPS which upped the price. At the time, it seemed I had paid more than many members - but in hindsight, and based off current pricing, it was a good deal!

Folks need to keep things in perspective. The front of the Roxor changed because of lawyers and whinny corporate pockets who saw a threat from Roxor. The Roxor was never designed to be driven on the street here. We all just want it to. It was marketed as a SXS and you and I changed it. Mahindra did what it could while facing billions of dollars in civil penalties. As far as the reboot, the main chasis is the same. The front end does not look that bad. The price went up just like everything else you are paying for these days. If you don't like it, don't buy it. But if you do buy it, you will find it to be one kick ass little machine.

The talk of not putting side markers to keep them off road can be taken care of. The biggest issue I would think is the gearing to 5.38. I feel fortunate to have the 3.73 and can run highway speeds.

The talk of not putting side markers to keep them off road can be taken care of. The biggest issue I would think is the gearing to 5.38. I feel fortunate to have the 3.73 and can run highway speeds.

Easily fixed with a lift and 33s or 35s. I have 4.88s and 33s. 5.38s would be a little low but still doable on 33s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Application Information | Herm The Overdrive Guy

Looks like herm does have a couple of Mahindra options. I think the 29 Tooth-Metric 15 Spline is supposed to work.

I've got a 2020 with 5.38s and 315/75r16s. At 70mph on the freeway I'm at 2850ish rpms. I think it's prefect.

Woof, that is screaming. I don't like running at 2400 for too long lol

A 30% OD will drop you down to 2k-ish @ 70 MPH which is prolly ideal. I know mine loves cruising along at 2k RPMs.

A 30% OD will drop you down to 2k-ish @ 70 MPH which is prolly ideal. I know mine loves cruising along at 2k RPMs.
Right now I'm rarely on the freeway. The wind is too loud lol. That could explain why I don't hear the screaming.

It's certainly worth looking into. Especially if it helps the MPGs

I got 26 on the last fill up. But it's still around 70ish in Phoenix. It feels like wheeling season just started here.

If I could get closer to 30 I'd be a happy camper for sure.

All the tractors I have owned have been governed at 2400. They run all day under strain and never had issues. Tractor engines are made to pull nonstop unlike car engines. They get breaks along the way when you let off or going downhill.

All the tractors I have owned have been governed at 2400. They run all day under strain and never had issues. Tractor engines are made to pull nonstop unlike car engines. They get breaks along the way when you let off or going downhill.
I never thought about it like that, but yeah, they spend a good portion of their lives revved up running PTO implements...or in backhoes running all day long being worked hard at high RPMs. They're built to handle that stress.

I never thought about it like that, but yeah, they spend a good portion of their lives revved up running PTO implements...or in backhoes running all day long being worked hard at high RPMs. They're built to handle that stress.
I have been around diesels all my life. They are happy just below redline. Currently I have 4 Cummins trucks. 3 case backhoes. A skid. A excavator a couple paddle wheels ......... Run them up. Luging them is hard on the turbo and main bearings.