Introducing the New Mahindra Roxor!

Buckpasser

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Plus u buy one Roxor that lasts years over buying plastic belt driven very loud that wear out after 1000k. And everyone has one so they aren't anything special. My Roxor Turns heads everywhere I go!

I work off of a Polaris 900 and a 3010 mule everyday. They are always being repaired and I don’t do anything to abuse them. The mule is more like an actual work vehicle, but it takes a mile or a big slope to reach it’s screaming top speed of 17 mph. Lol

CJ2Rox

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I got my complety stock, had the full cage rops and seat for 15,500. I live in Utah went down to Roswell to get it. I've since redid Rops sold seat. Well worth the price I paid

U

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was on the fence about buying mine at $15,500! It was used with 300 miles on it, a lift, tuned, mud tires, wind shield, winch, LED headlights, CJ grill, barn kept, and rear seat installed. Couldn’t be happier now. Again, I’m cheap!
Yep - that seems like a steal now. I was the first owner on mine. Paid $14,175. It had the tire and wheel package and the brush guard. I added the rear seat and 4-person ROPS which upped the price. At the time, it seemed I had paid more than many members - but in hindsight, and based off current pricing, it was a good deal!