Introducing the New Mahindra Roxor!

Introducing the NEW Mahindra Roxor!

ROXOR-Base-AllWeather-2022.jpg

TWO models to choose from.
Base model. and a All-Weather Model
base-model-roxor-red.png
ROXOR-all-weather-model.jpg

Press Release:
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (November 11, 2021) – Mahindra announces the launch of its new ROXOR off road SXS available at select Mahindra dealerships. Production has already begun in its Auburn Hills, Mich., assembly plant and product began shipping to dealers the first week of November.

“The ROXOR brand has built a passionate following with off-road enthusiasts and rural lifestyle customers. We are excited to bring this unique SXS back into the market,” said Viren Popli, President and CEO, Mahindra Ag North America and Mahindra Automotive North America.

“We are redefining the SXS category with this strong and rugged machine. It is designed and built for reliability and performance that will exceed customer expectations.”

The new ROXOR maintains the core strength of a boxed steel frame, steel body, a Mahindra 2.5L turbo diesel engine, and its unmatched torque and towing power. ROXOR is perfect for farmers, ranchers, outdoor enthusiasts and rural property owners who are tired of having to fix and replace light-duty, plastic-bodied side-by-sides.

“The fast-growing rural lifestyle segment presents a great opportunity for ROXOR,” said Rich Ansell, VP of Marketing for Mahindra Automotive North America. “The demand for the ROXOR with farmers and ranchers is strong due to the vehicle’s ability to take on the tough jobs around their property. They already know and like the Mahindra brand because of how successful we’ve been with our tractors, and we intend to build on this strong reputation for tough, easy-to-use products.”

“The Mahindra brand is synonymous with tough and ROXOR further solidifies this position,” said Popli. “We are excited to create a new definition of SXS, one that matches our tractors for tough and handles any job with ease.”

Click here to view the ROXOR Base Model. Click here to view the ROXOR All-Weather Model.

Last edited:
Defeaturing (e.g. blinker removal) the Roxor to remove a factory Roxor furhter from being street legal was possibly part of the deal Mahindra had ro cut with Fiat Chrysler (now with PSA = Stellantis).
The Roxors produced before the lawsuit made it easy to add blinkers. I would be surprised if the 2022s still have the top bulb in the tail lights wired.

Overall, the blinkers are not a big deal. I spent about $100 for an LED relay, a steering column swtich, fuse box, front LED blinkers, and wiring between all compenents. Where there's a will, there's a way.
If anyone of the 2022 Roxor owners wants to copy what I did, I can post part numbers for switch and relay. Fuse box is optional, and LEDs are anyone's preference.

Defeaturing (e.g. blinker removal) the Roxor to remove a factory Roxor furhter from being street legal was possibly part of the deal Mahindra had ro cut with Fiat Chrysler....

Well like the fellow says in the 2022 intro video they are moving away from the UTV market into the tractor market. This apparently means anything hinting at using the cargo area for anything other than hay bales is verboten. No more 4-passenger ROPS and no more back seats on the website. Or maybe ROXOR just hasn't gotten around to relaunching that stuff.

In any case, this should be great for companies like Cecco Racing, On The Rox, Diesel Freaks, etc. What ROXOR fails to provide via dealerships and places like Sherwood only means more business for the aftermarket.

Speaking of dealers does anyone know if Nash Power Sports will continue with the ROXOR?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

To be fair ag is pretty sparse out there and what’s there is large farms. small rural property owners (Mahindra‘s tractor target market) don’t need tractors to mow or plant crops or bale hay. Nash sold a bunch of Roxors didn’t figure they’d loose the roxor in their product line.

Reminds me of BENDER..

They killed nearly every dealer in TN.. makes it rough.. Debating about selling my 2019
Dropping once loyal dealers, slashing accessory offerings and raising prices appear to be cornerstones of 2022 Roxor marketing strategy. Quite a let down, but return to production beats nothing. Maybe this will change in coming months. As for trying to discourage road use to further appease FCA, most Ag equipment is built to accommodate travel on rural byways and modern tractors usually include exotic extras like turn signals. For now, gone are the days of 999 colors, camo and zebra wraps.

I am a Farmer, I thought was smart and bought a 2018 list $14000 paid a bit less been a good rig. Now as I understand for the same stripped new machine $18500 !!, YOU GOT to be kidding . Good by farmer market,. Looks like they dumped the ATV and Quad dealers , BIG MISTAKE.

I am a Farmer, I thought was smart and bought a 2018 list $14000 paid a bit less been a good rig. Now as I understand for the same stripped new machine $18500 !!, YOU GOT to be kidding . Good by farmer market,. Looks like they dumped the ATV and Quad dealers , BIG MISTAKE.

Probably a draw. A lot of those dealers I think either dropped the line on their own or failed to prioritize the lineup due to mahindras silence this past year. Not sure how much they’d promote the line given their past experience. The ag dealers all have a history with mahindra and will promote the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a draw. A lot of those dealers I think either dropped the line on their own or failed to prioritize the lineup due to mahindras silence this past year. Not sure how much they’d promote the line given their past experience. The ag dealers all have a history with mahindra and will promote the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great product; abysmal marketing.

Come on guys! I’m normally the pessimist, but geez! Have you looked at the price of a truck, car, wrangler, Polaris, etc lately? Did you guys really think they were gonna be able to roll out a 13.9k base model nearly two years down the road and through a pandemic that has effected nearly everything? On top of that look at US inflation. I’m a cheapskate, and I don’t the think the pricing is off the mark at all.

Join me in looking at the bright side. They aren’t extinct. They are back. They probably will improve, and we have at least a basic reboot in parts and service that, I think, we all were nervous about losing for good. Carry on.

Last edited:
Come on guys! I’m normally the pessimist, but geez! Have you looked at the price of a truck, car, wrangler, Polaris, etc lately? Did you guys really thing they were gonna be able to roll out a 13.9k base model nearly two years down the road and through a pandemic that has effected nearly everything? On top of that look at US inflation. I’m a cheapskate, and I don’t the think the pricing is off the mark at all.

Join me in looking at the bright side. They aren’t extinct. They are back. They probably will improve, and we have at least a basic reboot in parts and service that, I think, we all were nervous about losing for good. Carry on.
Still cheaper than a Ural motorcycle.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Come on guys! I’m normally the pessimist, but geez! Have you looked at the price of a truck, car, wrangler, Polaris, etc lately? Did you guys really think they were gonna be able to roll out a 13.9k base model nearly two years down the road and through a pandemic that has effected nearly everything? On top of that look at US inflation. I’m a cheapskate, and I don’t the think the pricing is off the mark at all.

This is a really good point. The margins on the ones we all bought in 2018 and 2019 (often below MSRP) must have been razor thin. That, combined with increased commodity prices suggest the new MRSP is not that unreasonable. Still - I am very happy that I picked mine up when I did!

This is a really good point. The margins on the ones we all bought in 2018 and 2019 (often below MSRP) must have been razor thin. That, combined with increased commodity prices suggest the new MRSP is not that unreasonable. Still - I am very happy that I picked mine up when I did!

I was on the fence about buying mine at $15,500! It was used with 300 miles on it, a lift, tuned, mud tires, wind shield, winch, LED headlights, CJ grill, barn kept, and rear seat installed. Couldn’t be happier now. Again, I’m cheap!