ooooooooooo

Insuring your Roxor?

Mark Hubbs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I used USAA as with my other vehicles. They did not have the Roxor in their data base, but googled it and determined they could give me full coverage for road use. I have it registered in Alabama as a "mini truck." I also low balled the milage estimate as It will not be my primary vehicle. Came out to be about $280 for six months.

Tokarev

I used USAA as with my other vehicles. They did not have the Roxor in their data base, but googled it and determined they could give me full coverage for road use. I have it registered in Alabama as a "mini truck." I also low balled the milage estimate as It will not be my primary vehicle. Came out to be about $280 for six months.
I had mine insured with USAA before switching back to Progressive.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was able to get mine insured through Allstate in California at $475/yr. It’s full coverage with$250,000 and $500,000. I have my deductible at $1,000. Insured for both on and off road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Last year I couldn't find any company to insure my Roxor except Foremost. This year I was able to go online to Progressive's website. Full coverage, including collision, comprehensive, liability , roadside assistance, (within 100 feet of roadway) I customized mine for some exceptional coverage. $133 a year!!! It could have been as low as $75. Don't know what changed, but that's almost a third of what I was paying. With better coverage. May want to check them out.

Mark Hubbs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Last year I couldn't find any company to insure my Roxor except Foremost. This year I was able to go online to Progressive's website. Full coverage, including collision, comprehensive, liability , roadside assistance, (within 100 feet of roadway) I customized mine for some exceptional coverage. $133 a year!!! It could have been as low as $75. Don't know what changed, but that's almost a third of what I was paying. With better coverage. May want to check them out.
Does this coverage include around town street use?

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

I can't believe how much more I'm paying for my Progressive policy. Mine is $50 per month for full coverage. I have excellent credit and zero accidents. What gives? I also have 2 vehicles on a Progressive auto policy.

I

Col Remo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I went through Geico, which i have my motorcycles on, but here pushed over to Foremost. it is embarrassingly expensive. I will start looking elswhere. that all of you for the much needed info.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(

Yes, I have Progressive as well. That's about what I pay here in Texas. You have a box to check if it will be insured on road as well as off road. Its a policy mainly for liability coverage which many states require you to have on any atv rov side by side that will be used on state property. Then you just check the box for on road use. I also went with the higher limits of 100/300/100 or something like that.

BDRAG

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does this coverage include around town street use?
Yes. Policy is for on and off road. Actually in writing in the policy. That concerned me with Foremost. Never was really sure if I was covered with street use.