ooooooooooo

How to Install Aftermarket LED Lights on a Roxor

criss_mj

Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Hello Team Roxor

I’m looking to upgrade my Roxor with aftermarket LED lights and could use some guidance on the installation process. Specifically:

Mounting Tips: What are the best practices for mounting LED lights on a Roxor to ensure they are secure and effective?
Wiring Guidance: How should I wire the LED lights to integrate with the existing electrical system? Are there any specific connectors or relays needed?
Legal Considerations: Are there any legal considerations or regulations I should be aware of when installing additional lights?
I also check this: https://teamroxor.com/threads/how-to-egr-delete-2019-roxor-with-onrubyly-block-off-plates.2025/ But I have not found any solution.

Any advice, tutorials, or tips you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help!

Best Regards

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
LED Headlights, or a LED Light Bar, or LED Turn Signals, LED Rock Lights?? We need more details.
From the way that you worded it, I would think you are talking about a light bar.
Considerations:
Do you have a Top and Windshield?? What Kind??
How Long is the Light Bar you plan to use??
Do you plan to mount it to a Roll Bar or the Roof, or the Cowl, or the Front Bumper??
Some of the Roxor's come pre wired for a Front Roll Bar Mounted Light Bar. They need a Roxor Light Bar Switch (1803 AUA 00041 N), as well as the Light Bar Wiring Harness (S 1801 CUA 00031 N). You have the Factory Light Bar Plug and Wiring pre installed that terminates under the Right side of the dash on the 2023 and 2024 Machines, and possibly others. The Light Bar Harness connects at that point and goes up the ROPES.
No telling what is illegal where you live. You should probably check with the local LE who will be the ones bothering you. Normally Light Bars are not legal to use on highways.

Bob R