ooooooooooo

Hardtops?

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don't think I can agree with that after myself and a neighbor both had problems with Curtis products. In all fairness however, it wasn't their cab or hardtops that were an issue.
That’s why I said Curtis Cabs not Curtis Industries. I wouldn’t buy their plows.

GuardsRedCar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Am I missing something...?

Roxor Accessory Factory Heater kit (16K BTU) = $350, Defrost Accessory = $110

For the HEATER option (20K BTU) (listed with the Roxor Accessory Factory Hard Cab Enclosure)
  • Part Number: 1202BUA00031N = $940
That's $500 difference for an additional 4K BTU

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

For the HEATER option (20K BTU) (listed with the Roxor Accessory Factory Hard Cab Enclosure)

The only thing you are missing is that it is incredibly ugly.

B

Bister

It's duct in completely different, built in to cab, adjustable venting vs just slip on over the dash. Probably a few other things to. Not the best pics but all I could find to show it is a bit different.

56189877_595207754279883_8931089517973078016_n.jpg56328727_595207814279877_966975319342841856_n.jpg56252827_595285530938772_5348576898886664192_n.jpg

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any one looked into importing a top, b pillar windshield and doors yet?

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Any one looked into importing a top, b pillar windshield and doors yet?
Canadianroxor is doing that. He is opening up a roxor business and will be importing those parts. Last I know he is awaiting the first shipment to so he can install and check for proper fit. He's a member here so search for his threads on this.

Kavoom

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
New Here.

Montana = hard top. I would like to drive to the store in the middle of winter and take it up into the elkhorns to snowshoe and X country ski. I'm still looking though. I don't want it for a summertime soldier.

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
B

Bister

The one built by Hardcab is nicer than this one and cheaper too.
“Nicer” would be subjective. They look almost identical, black square boxes. Yes, the Hard Cab one is cheaper, but it doesn’t come with wipers, and you have to add on shipping. The Roxor cab ships free to your dealer. Hard Cab shipping to Canada might break the bank, I'm think $6-800 CDN plus import and clearance fees by time its here, if not more. Hard Cab is also steel and the Roxor one is aluminum. The Hard Cab comes with glass, which most folks want and the Roxor with Quantum coated Lexan, which I would prefer cause the Roxor throws up stones on the gravel roads I drive. It’s tough stuff. New glass for the HardCab is $400 US plus shipping and import fees for me in Canada, that would be $1000 CDN by time it’s here if I break it, which I know I would. I broke the glass in my Rhino twice, I switched back to Lexan. It works better for me since mine is gravel and off-road only. No interest in street legal or highway for me. The door opening is also a lot larger on the Roxor cab, if your a big person, that’s a bonus. It really comes down to what you like or want. I lean towards the Roxor one so far mainly because of the shipping and lexan windshield, but I have only seen some pics of the Roxor and one video of the Hard Cab. That’s not enough for me to spend that kind of money on either one. I like my soft cab if they would fix the doors cause I take it off for summer, I like it open in the summer and I think just taking the doors off isn't enough for me. I hoping someone comes up with a more modular cab that you can by piece by piece like Honda does for the Pioneer, buy it as you need it or can afford, roof, windshield, back panel, then add the doors. Right now I have a windshield that works with nothing and I didn't get the hard roof because of that. It would be a waste. If I do buy a hard cab, my windshield was a waste. But, that is what always happens to the early buyers. I'm holding off now for a bit. I'm content with most of what I have except the zippers on the soft cab. I might have to go to the local upholstery guy and figure out something better.

Last edited by a moderator: