ooooooooooo

Hard cab and full cj doors

rifleman1981

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’d say I’ll pass dot inspection and be street legal in a few weeks, used a scrambler half cab, and cut the frame and mounted Jeep cj hard doors, it’s just my opinion, but I think it looks better than anything else on the market at this point.....
477595BD-45D8-4DE9-B6A4-BA31A6649214.jpeg

477595BD-45D8-4DE9-B6A4-BA31A6649214.jpeg

44Bogger

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looks great all around.

I'll start with the many question you are going to get.

Could you give us a step by step on the twin stick?

I know where the pill is/what is does. Did you completely remove the t case or can you get it out by removing the front bearing assembly and leaving the t case installed?

And I see you used cables to move the rods, interesting.

mrdkoch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Love the use of the Jeep windshield and hard top. Looking to do that myself, but got some negative feedback on the project - too expensive and too much work. Could you pm me with details of your efforts so far? Thanks.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Herm makes a twin stick setup for the Spicer18. Not sure if his works on the Roxor variant, but worth a call.

Novak also sells a nice double boot. This will keep everything in stock locale and might avoid drilling/cutting

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What all did you do to the CJ7 doors and how flush does it fit?

I measured it up right when I got it and no normal doors were a snug fit.

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

rifleman1981

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So, the twin stick was on an old Jeep I had traded for, I had to make yokes that fit over the shift rails, and build a bracket that held them out of flat strap and attach it to the threaded part of the transfer case that holds the springs and detent balls for the shift rails. I used a cable shifter because I hated where the factory shift lever was, where it is now is as easy as shifting the transmission. As for the doors, there is nothing easy about them, I had to relocate the hinges, and cut the back of the door frame, they fit flush just like they would on a Jeep but I think I took about 5” of the frame out on the back side. As far as negative feedback, a factory cab that’s equivalent to what I built is $5000, I’ve got less than $1000 worth of parts in what I did, and it looks better to me than what I can buy. You can pickup cj, yj, or tj doors between $300 and $800, I have $600 for the scrambler cab, but I do have a ton of time and labor in it.

rifleman1981

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You can ou
Looks great all around.

I'll start with the many question you are going to get.

Could you give us a step by step on the twin stick?

I know where the pill is/what is does. Did you completely remove the t case or can you get it out by removing the front bearing assembly and leaving the t case installed?

And I see you used cables to move the rods, interesting.
ll the bearing assembly/nose cone off, you need to drop the crossmember and pull the rubber transfer case mount, there’s 5 bolts holding the housing on. I didn’t pull my whole case but you will loose some oil.

Reactions: DGP

44Bogger

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You can ou

ll the bearing assembly/nose cone off, you need to drop the crossmember and pull the rubber transfer case mount, there’s 5 bolts holding the housing on. I didn’t pull my whole case but you will loose some oil.

Awesome, could you please take a pic of the underside?

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It looks incredible. So is it finished?

Last edited:
Reactions: DGP