ooooooooooo

Got the plow on, now I need snow.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Ah yeah, I just went through the instructions again and I can see what you mean right at the end. At least there is some adjustment.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
235/85s might work pretty mint then. I have a set on my chevy K20 that I can test on the roxor before actually spending the big money. I love pizza cutters lol

B

Bister

Ah yeah, I just went through the instructions again and I can see what you mean right at the end. At least there is some adjustment.
Not really any adjustment, just an extra set of holes that 'might' work with a specific set of bigger tires.

I can send you another video that's not public, but I can't find you in my phone. PM your actual name. I forgot it.

B

Bister

235/85s might work pretty mint then. I have a set on my chevy K20 that I can test on the roxor before actually spending the big money. I love pizza cutters lol
They come with K02's, unless the one you are looking at has wranglers.

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
These ones all have the bfg k02 at the dealer. My 235/85s are General grabber at2. The same tire idea really.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I do plan on putting the level up front and bigger tires. No traction aids planned yet.

B

Bister

The thing is, if I try 235/85R16 and they don't work or I don't like them, they fit my work truck. A lawn care truck might look a bit funny with grips on it, but hey, the price was right. lol

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We have some. Not enough to care to move though.

BTW there is a place in MN that might be able to make a front mounted snowBLOWER we could use. For me, blowing the snow is 237984602938740928374 times better than plowing since it just goes back into the woods and doesn't create walls that want to eat you by March.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It has a dedicated briggs on it with some gear reduction I think. The vehicle is just the conduit, not the power source.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well, I got the plow on. There are bolts with flat irons welded on to get them inside the frame behind the bumper after you drill the mounting holes on the drivers side, it took a little creative bending, but I got them in. The passenger side is fine because there is no steering box bolts in the way. The instructions are pretty straightforward so I never did a video. I might do an ‘overview’ when I get it out and try it. Very simple to wire in also. Some minor adjustments on the drop speed and a couple other things, that was about it.

View attachment 2450View attachment 2451View attachment 2455View attachment 2454View attachment 2453View attachment 2452

20201117_073839.jpg

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ok. That makes sense. basically attaching a walk behind blower to the vehicle

His go up to 72". It's a neat setup. I debated this long and hard, but I'm gonna put a PTO driven blower on my tractor (MM 1640) instead of run it off the Rox. I have my plow setup that works on my Rox or 57 CJ5 as plan B. Plan C is "phone a friend" lol