ooooooooooo

Got the itch

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Greetings from Arizona , I think I have been through every video and Internet search on the roxor and will be going to the dealer to check one out tomorrow. I have had 2 wheelers 3 wheelers 4 wheelers and a couple of side-by-side‘s and from my research this thing looks to be the best of all!!!!! This is a great community and more than likely I will be joining you guys and helping to start the new movement. So let’s see after I buy it..... Spare ECM,ECM flash,EGR delete,New exhaust....... good thing I’m single!

jdlee

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome to the community! You wont be disappointed. I picked mine up last weekend from NASH off of Camelback. Tell the guys I said hi. When you get it come up the hill and we can cruise around.

cumminfourya

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I did the exact same thing, and asked a lot of questions here. Picked mine up Saturday and have been smiling ever since. Put 50 miles on mine already just driving home and around the neighborhood!!! You won’t regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The best sales process is to drive one. They are impressive machines. The comparison to a regular UTV is fairly laughable (unless you wanna drive fast, but even that is coming around with tunes).

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks a lot guys at the dealer now trying to work out a deal. Wish me luck because I forgot the Vaseline?????

A59E052B-889F-4398-B1B9-53760F1A53CB.jpeg

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Your body is ready lol.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Why the spare ECU? I sent mine to vivid on a Monday and had it back Wednesday. It's the best upgrade so far.

Once you start tuning the stock ECU, it's nice to have a spare in case it goes awry. It's also nice to have if you want to do warranty work.

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That’s what I was thinking about the ECU if you flash it and try to take it back for warranty they’re going to know about it.