ooooooooooo

Gauge Cluster

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is a bit odd, but my gauge cluster will not light up. The little window in the gauge that says (Mahindra) when you start the Roxor and shows the rpms. I was out of town for a month and a half, and when I came back the battery was dead. It starts up and runs good now; however, the only thing on the gauge that works is the battery light comes on and the neddle lights up but nothing else works. The speedo was stuck at 30 then it went to 60, and it is stuck there now. Any ideas what could be wrong?
Thanks!

B

Bister

There have been a few guys with gauge issues in the last year. Put in a warranty claim with our dealer. They will want the mileage an hours....if you can get them.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just made an appt. for later this week. Thanks for the info.

WShaulis

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had sticking speedometer, went to the dealer, they pulled the cluster, got a factory replacement, and it was programmed with the correct miles, hours, etc. when it was reinstalled. Quick response from Mahindra, and my dealer, Indian Motorcycles of Sturgis!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Awesome, thank you for the response. I have an appt for this week, hopefully it is a quick turn around.

Mason

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My seedometer was defective and I needed to bring it back to the dealer for a new one. Mahindra also picked up the cost of hauling it in and bringing it back home : )

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had sticking speedometer, went to the dealer, they pulled the cluster, got a factory replacement, and it was programmed with the correct miles, hours, etc. when it was reinstalled. Quick response from Mahindra, and my dealer, Indian Motorcycles of Sturgis!
What was the turn around time for your cluster replacement? My dealer has had mine for over two weeks, and they said they contacted Mahindra and no word back from them. I dont know if I am getting the run around or what the deal is.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have just heard back from my dealership in regards to my gauge cluster. They are going to warranty it out. Did anyone have the same problem? If so did they request your old old first and what was the turn around time?

Thanks!

WShaulis

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What was the turn around time for your cluster replacement? My dealer has had mine for over two weeks, and they said they contacted Mahindra and no word back from them. I dont know if I am getting the run around or what the deal is.
I think total was a couple of weeks. I leave for work for a stretch. I took it in before my stretch and had it done by the next time I was getting ready to go back

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just got her back today. New cluster installed, they even delivered it to me. Very excited to get her back on the road/trail.

MAGAHAWK

I'm thinking my winter project will be installing analog gauges if I can source the proper sending units. The stock idiot light cluster is pretty lame for those of us that like to know exactly whats going on. Stewart Warner makes some nice high quality stuff.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Agree, I like knowing my water temp is. I put one of these in. An OBD II sensor.

20190907_165002.jpg