ooooooooooo

Gathering Info

gcarter85

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I'm debating on snagging a Roxor but I'm wanting to make sure I can get everything street legal first before I buy so I'm just here gathering general information (tops, doors, windshield, and lighting). The end goal is to replace my 97 Discovery 1 that's my current project build. So far I'm enjoying to positive vibes from everybody, I look forward to joining this community soon.

jdlee

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here are the laws in the state of AZ:

Although once I add a few things I am going to attempt to apply for a "replica vehicle" registration.

OHV LAWS & REGULATIONS | Arizona State Parks

What equipment is required to make my OHV street legal?
In order to register an OHV in Arizona, it must have the following equipment:

• At least one brake which can be operated by hand or foot
  • Brake light
  • At least one, but not more than two, headlights which shine at least 500 feet ahead
  • At least one taillight visible for at least 500 feet to the rear
  • At least one red rear reflector, if not part of the taillight
  • License plate securely fastened to the rear of the OHV
  • License plate light
  • A horn audible from a distance of at least 200 feet
  • A muffler in good working order and in constant operation (muffler cutout, bypass or similar device prohibited)
  • Rearview mirror
  • Seat and footrests for the operator
  • Fuel tank cap
  • If you live in the Phoenix or Tucson metro areas you may also need to have your OHV emissions tested
Contact the Arizona Department of Transportation, Motor Vehicle Division for more information on the documentation required, equipment, and inspections needed to register OHVs for “street or highway” use at(800) 251-5866. Contact adjoining states for information concerning what is required when riding or driving in those states.

gcarter85

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I'm going through Florida, I've gotten a hold of Dirt legal. I just have to gather up some extra funds.

visbeenk

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I'm going through Florida, I've gotten a hold of Dirt legal. I just have to gather up some extra funds.
Can they get you a full size license plate in Florida or are you going to receive a motorcycle sized license plate?