ooooooooooo

Front end parts

Jefdry79

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey fellas, been doing a ton of water running in flooded Michigan. Water leaked into the drivers hub assembly and ate the outter wheel bearing. Having a hard time locating Roxor part numbers through the dealership. Being a Dana 44 can I just order parts for an old Jeep? Wheel bearings and axle seals? If so anybody know the year to look for? I’m still trying to get through to the factory tech line but haven’t been able to yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey fellas, been doing a ton of water running in flooded Michigan. Water leaked into the drivers hub assembly and ate the outter wheel bearing. Having a hard time locating Roxor part numbers through the dealership. Being a Dana 44 can I just order parts for an old Jeep? Wheel bearings and axle seals? If so anybody know the year to look for? I’m still trying to get through to the factory tech line but haven’t been able to yet.

I couldn't tell you on the seals, or bearings, but I do know the Warn hubs I put on mine were for a 1967 CJ5. I know it doesn't really help you much, but I thought I'd add what little I do know. I'm curious to find out just how interchangeable the Roxor axles and the Danas are...might be good to carry a few spare parts on tougher rides, just in case.

Jefdry79

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Roxor website has a parts catalog at the bottom of the main page. Everything you need is right there. Just can’t order it direct, have to have it shipped to the dealer then pick up or have shipped to you. Gonna take up to a couple weeks to see the parts. Would be nice to be able to just go to a local parts store to get the stuff.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Once you get the part numbers you should be able to find what you need at sherwood tractor. I have had good luck using them...I have no affiliation just bought stuff from them.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This was posted on Facebook as good parts for the Roxor. Have not verified any firsthand

23510CC5-E775-4F1C-AF46-79BE9823A5A7.png

Jefdry79

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Once you get the part numbers you should be able to find what you need at sherwood tractor. I have had good luck using them...I have no affiliation just bought stuff from them.

That’s who I called, they’re a good outfit. My local dealer kinda sucks.