ooooooooooo

Free Roxor Repair Service Manual - e-version

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wasn't able to find the repair manual anywhere online. So I emailed the factory and they gave me the link to the e version. I know alot of people in past forums were trying to obtain substitutions due to it not being available for the Roxor. Anyway if you need it here it is

Repair manual

Diagnostic

Wiring

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You have now been forgiven your prior sins of posting too much and being impatient. You have proven your worth around here.
Patience is something I lack of, and it really sucks. Though I will keep trying to better myself in life with patience...by the way the silly roxor company told me the rpms are supposed to be running at 1000rpms! And 1500 rpms to shift. LMAO!!!! At least they were good about giving me the links lol

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Patience is something I lack of, and it really sucks. Though I will keep trying to better myself in life with patience...by the way the silly roxor company told me the rpms are supposed to be running at 1000rpms! And 1500 rpms to shift. LMAO!!!! At least they were good about giving me the links lol

Idle is actually 850. Some have had it lowered to 750 when they did a tune. 1500 is not a bad rpm to shift when first getting going progressively shifting at higher rpms. Say 1500 shifting to second then 1700 shifting to third. And say 1900 going into fourth. Then 2100 going into fifth. It helps with fuel mileage. At least it does with semis. Sure it would work with the Roxor, if one had the will to do it all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Idle is actually 850. Some have had it lowered to 750 when they did a tune. 1500 is not a bad rpm to shift when first getting going progressively shifting at higher rpms. Say 1500 shifting to second then 1700 shifting to third. And say 1900 going into fourth. Then 2100 going into fifth. It helps with fuel mileage. At least it does with semis. Sure it would work with the Roxor, if one had the will to do it all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah so they advised me to have it at 1000 rpms while going down the road, I told them 850 rpm is idling, and they said to still keep the rpms at 1000 rpms after shifting into another gear at 1500 rpms..I took that with the smallest grain of salt

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Your welcome fellow Roxorians. Want to make sure this community has what it needs to keep the Roxors running with ease

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I wasn't able to find the repair manual anywhere online. So I emailed the factory and they gave me the link to the e version. I know alot of people in past forums were trying to obtain substitutions due to it not being available for the Roxor. Anyway if you need it here it is

Repair manual

Diagnostic

Wiring

This is great! Thanks Wm435