ooooooooooo

Frame to Body Alignment

ccross

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello,
Does anyone know how square the body to frame tolerances are supposed to be?
Brand new Roxor 2022 AW Red purchased last month. Removed winch and noticed frame was longer on passenger side vs driver side by 1/2". It has not been in any accidents or had any modifications. Double checking we looked at the rear end, the driver's side the body sits flush with the frame "bumper". The rubber body spacer/mount is covered by the body. Following the rear end frame to the passenger side, and looking at the body, the outermost rubber spacer is 1/2" exposed. About a third of the spacer is sticking out from the body. The dealer has been notified and wants it back so they can talk to Roxor. Also mentioned they have a warranted Roxor with a trans issue that's been their since July.
Questions are; is 1/2" difference in frame to body cant or angle within specs? Also, has anyone else noticed this? And, is Roxor so bad that their warranty is almost useless?
Acknowledging we are on a public forum and it's only opinions and advice, what does anyone think about it on the road? The frame is true with the axles and wheels. It's the body that's off center.
Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Warranty will only be as good as your dealer. Dealer will make all the difference but even then I wouldn’t expect much. Unless it’s a catastrophic failure I would just fix it myself and know it’s done right. Shouldn’t be too hard to loosen all mounts and see if you can adjust the fitment

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Warranty will only be as good as your dealer. Dealer will make all the difference but even then I wouldn’t expect much. Unless it’s a catastrophic failure I would just fix it myself and know it’s done right. Shouldn’t be too hard to loosen all mounts and see if you can adjust the fitment

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Do you think it REALLY matters?. Rv

ccross

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Very good suggestion. I just noticed it and was asking if anyone else had a similar case.
I will try loosening the bolts and seeing where that gets me. Well, we buy these vehicles for experimenting and customizing. I'll update and let anyone with similar issues know what happens.
Thanks and I'll be back soon.
Chris

ccross

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do you think it REALLY matters?. Rv
I hope it doesn't. I was asking if anyone else was in the same boat. The roxor is a great truck to experiment and test our custom ideas.
I agree that the warranty is probably not the best way to handle this. I think the roxor was made to "drive it like it's stolen".

ccross

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks everyone! I will let you know if the body can be canted to a better position. If not, then because the frame, drive train, and wheels are aligned, I'll keep it on the road w/o getting the dealer/ warranty involved.