ooooooooooo

Tailgate won't close all the way. Only to first click

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That's the name of the game my friend after a few times of that it works like a dream

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine too would not shut whitout slamming it. When I mounted the spare it shuts nicely now. The added momentum of the tire when closing shuts it nicely. I do have to push against it to open thought as it is tight.

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had the same problem. I followed Bister's instructions on the previous page and loosened the studs inside the left wheel fender.
After some trial and error it now works effortlessly; the surprising thing was that it only requires a very slight adjustment - very slight. Once I got it right I tightened it down as much as possible and it is holding well.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Morning everyone. Just took delivery on a 2019, and these things are pretty rad. I do have an issue that I'm hoping to get some help with.

When I close the tailgate, it only closes to the first click (latch rotates down one position), but even if I apply a large amount of force I cant get it the latch to rotate to the second closed position.

I took the plastic cover off (three screws) to take a look at the mechanism. Im not seeing the ability to adjust anything, and am wondering if there's a trick someone can throw my way. View attachment 6662View attachment 6663View attachment 6664

View attachment 6662 View attachment 6663 View attachment 6664
SLAM THAT BE OTCH! LOL.

BDRAG