ooooooooooo

Fender flares

Driver8

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Ok, this is a good shot of a Roxor but Im more interested in the old pickup with an Oryx sitting the back.

OryxPic2.jpg

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Last edited:

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The bumper is from On the Rox. The jack mount is just a tube clamp jack mount sold at most 4X4 jeep suppliers. I like it. Think the mounts were around 80 bucks or so. the same clamps could be used to mount to roll bars etc. here's a link to crown 4wd supply. https://www.4wd.com/p/hi-lift-jack-adjustable-tube-mount-tm-750/_/R-BJDH-TM-750

I like the way it looks too. However, keep in mind if you ever get into a front end accident your jack will likely be damaged. I used to the universal hood mounts from eBay. They cost me around 20 bucks.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I used 10/32x3/4” a washer and locknut on mine. All stainless. Drilled holes took q tip with rust oleum rust inhibitor primer paint into holes and let dry. Then installed flares.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you are referring to the flares, you can use any screws/bolts you want-----just match the screw size with the size of hole that will be drilled.
Obviously, but I don’t have the flares until Monday and would like to know the size so I can pick them up now. Unless you’re saying the flares don’t have predrilled holes.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I used 10/32x3/4” a washer and locknut on mine. All stainless. Drilled holes took q tip with rust oleum rust inhibitor primer paint into holes and let dry. Then installed flares.
?? I have some 5/16” x 3/4”stainless button head bolts already.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Obviously, but I don’t have the flares until Monday and would like to know the size so I can pick them up now. Unless you’re saying the flares don’t have predrilled holes.

Just put mine on the other day...
So I took my screws to a fastener screw co. matching the size in stainless.
After drilling painted holes for rusting later
Maybe it's best to see what size is in ur kit first.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What size is the hardware? I want to replace it with stainless.
For anyone else asking this question the answer is “yes there are predrilled holes (28 total) and the biggest drill bit that can pass through the holes is 19/64”. I would keep the hardware around 5/8” in length.