ooooooooooo

FCA looking to block Mahindra

Tokarev

if FCA is dang worried about a SIDE BY SIDE.. why don't they just make a run . or rebirth of the CJ2A , just with updated safety. & have IT OFF ROAD only.
That would be a possible decent outcome. Keep the Roxor is as (except add a 7-slot grill) but market it under the Jeep banner as an ATV. Continue to sell it through power sports dealers but branded as a Jeep product.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The fact is that many of us (not all of us) loved the idea of a UTV with a rugged steel frame and automotive manual gearbox and transfer case for a price not that much higher than a Kawasaki Mule. The fact that it looks like a Jeep was a bonus. I still would have bought it if the body looked nothing like a Jeep.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hell, looks like they have an answer already. Just put tube, flat fenders on her and let'er rip COD!

11-7-2019-8-48-34-PM-6895501.jpg TheMarshal.jpg

Tokarev

The fact is that many of us (not all of us) loved the idea of a UTV with a rugged steel frame and automotive manual gearbox and transfer case for a price not that much higher than a Kawasaki Mule. The fact that it looks like a Jeep was a bonus. I still would have bought it if the body looked nothing like a Jeep.
There is somewhat of a potentially untapped market here although one that The Man would likely quash.

Imagine all the oddball 4x4 vehicles out there that could be sold as ATVs. Russian UAZs, British Land Rovers (doesn't India produce a version) and Brazilian Bandierantes .

Last edited:

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
is FCA gonna sue AM General again?

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Time to stop complaining about what has happened. It’s not over yet. Email the president and make your voice heard. He has the power to veto. He wants Michigan in his corner and he likes jobs. He isn’t a big fan of the car manufacturers and their outsourcing of jobs. Get busy folks. I have already made my voice heard. A few thousand more might make a difference! whitehouse.gov. Get cracking, time is short.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Good idea! I sent a tasty one.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Time to stop complaining about what has happened. It’s not over yet. Email the president and make your voice heard. He has the power to veto. He wants Michigan in his corner and he likes jobs. He isn’t a big fan of the car manufacturers and their outsourcing of jobs. Get busy folks. I have already made my voice heard. A few thousand more might make a difference! whitehouse.gov. Get cracking, time is short.
I sent mine...can't believe I actually sent an email to the President. Never saw that coming, lol.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Fired off my short and sweet email to Trump. I didn't even cuss! Lol

BDRAG

Tokarev

So has anyone seen a statement from MANA? I don't see anything yet on the roxoroffroad.com page nor the Roxor fakebook page.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
So has anyone seen a statement from MANA? I don't see anything yet on the roxoroffroad.com page nor the Roxor fakebook page.

I texted my dealer person I have know for 20 years a few days ago and asked a few questions. No response???

BDRAG

Jamesc

That would be a possible decent outcome. Keep the Roxor is as (except add a 7-slot grill) but market it under the Jeep banner as an ATV. Continue to sell it through power sports dealers but branded as a Jeep product.

[/QUOT
I texted my dealer person I have know for 20 years a few days ago and asked a few questions. No response???

BDRAG
I found an article from the Automobile magazine website that has MANA's response on June 12. Here is the site with the entire article. Jeep, FCA Win Court Victory Against Mahindra Roxor | Automobile It is has some troubling language about cease-and-desist order on importation and sale of Roxor parts. I will also write the President.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I read into it that MANA is stead fast and will continue to fight. Keep sending emails. Tell friends to send emails. Get this on the White House Radar.

BDRAG

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I read into it that MANA is stead fast and will continue to fight. Keep sending emails. Tell friends to send emails. Get this on the White House Radar.

BDRAG
where are yo sending these emails to?

Jamesc

where are yo sending these emails to?
Google Contact "the White House' then select "Contact the President" from the drop down then fill in your name etc. then type your message hit "send"
In my email, I stressed points on job losses at the Michigan MANA factory, downstream revenue losses of dealer sales, parts and service and making our vehicles "orphans" with limited or no access to parts. Remind all that the Roxor is assembled with 50% of local content by value. More US jobs affected.