ooooooooooo

FCA looking to block Mahindra

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Jeep haters, lmao. There’s many Jeep owners that look down on the Roxor. They think of the Roxor as a knock off. Then there’s the Jeep purists of sorts who see past the emblem and recognize the DNA beneath the sheet metal. I’m fairly certain that there’s a few flat fender guys that will be upset if Mahindra pulls out of the American market as they are interested in the axle assemblies and possibly to a lesser degree the T case.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LOL. We’re not here to debate the viability of a Jeep product. As much as Jeep haters love to criticize all things Jeep, we all know they’re super fun and not about practicality. At least they made a truck that was different from every other mid sized one out there. Let’s be happy someone is doing something different. If Jeep still made the CJ, they wouldn’t be a company. Very few people want a bare bones rough riding vehicle. Just the way it is. They adapted and are doing quite well. We should all support unique vehicles instead of calling them garage. I even see criticisms to the Roxor on this site (like the new grill). Let’s be happy someone is building something we all love and stop tearing down other cool unique machines.
Except Gladiator looks like a truck Mahindra has made for years outside of the USA.

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I said back then, and still believe, that MANA should make the Roxor look like the M151 Mutt. Another American classic albeit not as iconic as the CJ.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
agree... Water jet & few hours & I have a grill for the roxor that is like a M151.. & FORD 1st designed & BUILT the 151

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I know others have possibly alluded to my question on this post - but in an effort to clarify, does this ruling only apply to 2018 and 2019 models? A related question is whether the ruling only precludes MANA from selling 2018 and 2019 models to dealers but does not prevent dealers from selling any 2018 and 2019 models that may be on their lot.

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Roxor dont compete with Jeep, Roxor compete with Polaris, Canham or any other SxS out there. They should be the ones worried.
Cry baby FAC. It just piss me out more and makes me go and buy more Roxors.
FAC we dont need a $40k plastik Wrangler to run around the farm. Mahindra brought us what we need for the price of a SxS.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What does this mean for us owners and MANA?
I think we’re all still waiting for a statement from Mahindra. There is still an option of appealing the decision via federal court. And of course Trump could overule it as well. I think he has 30 days to review it.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Whos going to start the Whitehouse.gov petition? I'm ready to sign

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I think the Moderators should do just that. Get with it! Whats taking so long? Where is the letter for us to proof read? LOL. GO!

BDRAG

WShaulis

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
agree... Water jet & few hours & I have a grill for the roxor that is like a M151.. & FORD 1st designed & BUILT the 151

96AD9F53-BB0E-4B0D-B261-BBB372566998.jpeg

96AD9F53-BB0E-4B0D-B261-BBB372566998.jpeg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I know others have possibly alluded to my question on this post - but in an effort to clarify, does this ruling only apply to 2018 and 2019 models? A related question is whether the ruling only precludes MANA from selling 2018 and 2019 models to dealers but does not prevent dealers from selling any 2018 and 2019 models that may be on their lot.
You may be right. The lawsuit was filed before the changes to the 2020 were made. Reading into the statement from FCA, they still aren't happy. I think the front fenders are the only remote similarity it has to a CJ7. If Mahindra would slap some tube fenders on it from the Factory, this could solve the problem completely.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You may be right. The lawsuit was filed before the changes to the 2020 were made. Reading into the statement from FCA, they still aren't happy. I think the front fenders are the only remote similarity it has to a CJ7. If Mahindra would slap some tube fenders on it from the Factory, this could solve the problem completely.
The hood was also mentioned. Maybe a square it up more like the flattys. But that also means the cowl on the tub will need to be changed as well. Then the door opening was another sticking point. FCA will not be happy unless a completely new body is stuck on it or mahindra leaves the market entirely.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I like both the Jeep and Roxor, I have an 85 CJ-7 and put it right next to my Roxor. Yes they look like first cousins. Point is I don't think FCA will stop at all! I think they want them completely out of the picture. In my opinion, shame on FCA they should have built what Mahindra did 35 yrs ago, and this would have never been an issue; however, greed in the almighty $$$$ is what this is about.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
As has probably already been asked; what will FCA do with real competition? They should be worried about the new Ford Bronco.
Yes indeed! When I purchase another truck, I will go back to FORD!!! FCA and their lack of customer service has done me in.....