ooooooooooo

Engine Code?

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Got this 1A code popping up today. It was pretty darn cold when I started it. After I drove it around a bit I turned it off and fired it back up and it was gone. No info in operator's guide.

20181117_134237.jpg

44Bogger

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ok I’ll play nice.

Pretty sure that’s not a code. If you look close that’s the beginning of MAHINDRA.
Mine gauge glitches like that sometimes too then goes away when you restart it.
But mine shows more letters than “MA”.

Got this 1A code popping up today. It was pretty darn cold when I started it. After I drove it around a bit I turned it off and fired it back up and it was gone. No info in operator's guide.

View attachment 1855

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

View attachment 1855
Same thing happened to mine. Only it's not a 1A like I thought initially, it's the chopped up remnants of the first 2 letters of mahindra. Mine did this off and on for 2 months then my gauge cluster died. I need to bring it to the dealer

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Same thing happened to mine. Only it's not a 1A like I thought initially, it's the chopped up remnants of the first 2 letters of mahindra. Mine did this off and on for 2 months then my gauge cluster died. I need to bring it to the dealer
That's a total bummer. What # Roxor do you have?