ooooooooooo

ECM issues

echo3delta

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed a stage 2 ECM replacement and have had nothing but issues. I cannot keep it running, it will die while running down the road. If I unplug the ECM and plug back in I can limp it back home.

I swapped out back to the factory ECM until hopefully the aftermarket ECM vender makes it right.

My issue now is that I did an EGR delete and now with the stock ECM i have a check engine light. Does anyone have a workaroud for this? Plug in old sensors? Just run it? If I run it with the light on and EGR gone do I run a risk of damaging anything?

Any input is appreciated!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If it is a 2018 plug the old egr valve in and tie it up out of the way. Doesn’t have a flow sensor just reads position. Plug it in and light should clear. 2019 might also work. I have a 2018.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed a stage 2 ECM replacement and have had nothing but issues. I cannot keep it running, it will die while running down the road. If I unplug the ECM and plug back in I can limp it back home.

I swapped out back to the factory ECM until hopefully the aftermarket ECM vender makes it right.

My issue now is that I did an EGR delete and now with the stock ECM i have a check engine light. Does anyone have a workaroud for this? Plug in old sensors? Just run it? If I run it with the light on and EGR gone do I run a risk of damaging anything?

Any input is appreciated!

Who did the ECM program?

echo3delta

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Will be interesting to see how Giloman handles this. Please keep us updated.
I’d bet the flash didn’t save on the unit.
It saved at least part of it because i did have an increase in HP torque and no engine light on the egr delete

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They are sending a new unit. This is just a short term issue

You got anywhere to ride up here in Kansas? I'm working in Dodge City. I'm thinking of bringing my Roxor back up with me after the 4th....

echo3delta

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You got anywhere to ride up here in Kansas? I'm working in Dodge City. I'm thinking of bringing my Roxor back up with me after the 4th....
This is probably the closest 1 to Dodge. But ive never been. Tuttle Creek ORV is a blast but it's up by Manhattan.

echo3delta

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Update:

I cant say enough good about Gilomen Innovations. I emailed them after hours the 1st day I had problems and Terry ran me through some troubleshooting. Still had problems and sent them another email, the next day they had a new ECM with an updated flash program in the mail. Installed the new ECM today and it runs flawlessly, power range is right where it needs to be. Accelerates smoothly and quickly and plenty of power going up hills with no lag.