ooooooooooo

CHEAP ASS GPS AND STASH BOX....

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
OK All, I did the cheap ass radio install and now I'm on a roll! I did a cheap ass GPS install of one of my Garmin 550 water proof GPS units I had left over from my motorcycles. I had to hunt the junk boxes but found enough RAM MOUNT stuff to get it tacked in. I also mounted a small PELICAN CASE 1050 I had left over from the bikes that I use to mount on the bars to hold cell phone, flash light and just small crap in. I had 3 sizes for each bike depending on the ride or trip. The 1050 is the medium small size.

I just drilled out a RAM 2 hole ball mount to fit the dash face attach screws. I then used the bike mount for the GPS. Same for the Pelican Box. RAM 2 hole ball mount and found a 4 hole ball mount and attached it to the Pelican 1050. So now I have a cell phone WATER PROOF BOX and WATERPROOF GPS. I plan on keeping the remote for the CHEAP ASS RADIO in the pelican box along with any other small thing like tick tack mints or whatever. LOL. I may buy another Pelican box, a 1060 which is an inch or 2 deeper. Like I said, I had these on my dual sport bikes and they came in handy as hell..........

Here are a few pics. I will attach with a second fastener later to the RAM mount if I keep them located as they are. Will wire the GPS in later but for now will use the cig outlet.

BDRAG

ROXOR GPS AND BOX 1.jpg ROXOR GPS AND BOX 2.jpg ROXOR GPS AND BOX 3.jpg