ooooooooooo

Checking in and absorbing all the new info.

EH Jeff

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I pretty much have my 2022 MUTT set up now and will post pics later this week if I can. I still have to install the sound system, but my priorities were focused on getting the MUTT mission ready for daily work activities first. I've done my initial (Break-In.) oil change, and am setting my future change intervals at 100 hrs based on the clarifications that I have read on other posts.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sounds like you are off and running. Can't wait to see pics.

EH Jeff

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello all! As promised, I am going to try and post the pics of my finished setup. (Don't know what the limits are for attachments yet. We'll find out here.) If all works well, (Even if it don't.) I will note that in my purchase/setup, I chose to go with 14 inch rims with turf tread tires for the simple reason that factory tire tread is too rough for a golf course, and Turf tread tires were limited to 14 inch rims. I made my own rear bumper and hitch receiver with shop stock for less than 1/3 of what the dealer wanted for a so-called "factory bolt-on". The MUTT is fully "Mission-Ready" for what will be its daily on-course duties. I will late install the Fostgate PMX3 sound system with backup camera as a convenience. I've included pics of the digital I/C going through it's boot-up sequence for your convenience. Light bars are a choice that can easily be picket up from Amazon at a decent price. The guys at work kid me about NASA calling and complaining about excessive light brilliance from the course interfering with outer space operations. Also upgraded the door retainer straps to a tougher, and double strap with a quick release (Military style) strap that is simple when removing the doors. It is always windy in the 650 acre course, and the lightweight factory straps broke the first time someone let the wind take the doors when opened. (Also got those straps AND the retainer anchors from Amazon.) IMG_0599.jpgIMG_0600.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_0602.jpgIMG_0603.jpgIMG_0604.jpgIMG_0605.jpgIMG_0606.jpgIMG_0607.jpgIMG_0608.jpg