ooooooooooo

Cab Curtain

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bought this cab curtain from Morris 4X4 for $48. Fits 1980 CJ7 - 2002 Wrangler. Fit was excellent for its purpose. All the straps lined up very well. Could add bracket to seat belt bolts to hold middle straps but not necessary. Pic shows fold and tumble seat folded up against curtain.

1960F1BA-A414-4457-A000-944C73C23FCF.jpeg

Last edited:
B

Bister

I did the cardboard thing till my upholstery guy gets mine made. It is being made to work with my soft cab. I have a homemade folding windshield I added sliding venting to on the bottom. This is not a high speed windshield, but it works. I love folding it down once I get off the road. Now the Roxor is looking like crap, but it's function over fashion for now. I can drive it again. lol

I have the OEM windshield and soft cab for winter.

IMG_7028.JPG IMG_7029.JPG IMG_7231.JPG IMG_7263.JPG IMG_7292.JPG

Roadiestar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for posting the picture. Do you have a link or part number? I did look on Morris website but couldn't tell exactly which one you have. Thanks in advance for your reply.

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It’s a Pavement Ends #41422. Bestop also has one for the 80s CJ7 but I bought the China knock off ‘cause didn’t know if it would work.

Also, the Pavement Ends has a secure console cut out that I didn’t show in pic. Ideally, cutout would have zippers. Bestop may have zippers? Don’t recall. 41422 does not have zipper but has a strap across bottom of cut out that works swell

I wouldn’t be worried about any curtain designed for the CJ but make sure designed for roll bar that mounts to floor and not fender well.

Last edited: