ooooooooooo

broken front axel shaft.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
well i got a little two crazy with my roxor yesterday and broke the left front axel shaft. Sherwood tractor is sold out of both sides. any idea where i can find one?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I assume it’s past the point of just replacing the u joint. Assuming that’s what broke. I‘d try calling on the Rox or dieselfreaks and see if they have any take offs. climax off-road might have some as well

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I assume it’s past the point of just replacing the u joint. Assuming that’s what broke. I‘d try calling on the Rox or dieselfreaks and see if they have any take offs. climax off-road might have some as well

KIMG0746.JPG

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Call on the Rox. They install their kits and might have a take off. I doubt you’ll find those listed online. Same with the other vendors.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
well i got a little two crazy with my roxor yesterday and broke the left front axel shaft. Sherwood tractor is sold out of both sides. any idea where i can find one?
are you stock or do have oversize tires on?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Same here. I plan to do the 30 spline in the front and full float rear but I need to save some scratch first.

Makes me worried. Mine's got 315/75/R16 on stock axles shafts.
Pull your shafts and swap the u joints out to some spicers. From what I understand the stock u joints have been a weak link and when they go then there has been collateral damage with the yokes.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Pull your shafts and swap the u joints out to some spicers. From what I understand the stock u joints have been a weak link and when they go then there has been collateral damage with the yokes.
I agree with txriakkill that is what happened with mine. I layed it on its side and was on it hard to get it to walk out. Than bang. I have heard many times the stock u joints suck. But I had not gotten around to changing mine out before that happened.

BookBarbarian

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

I agree with txriakkill that is what happened with mine. I layed it on its side and was on it hard to get it to walk out. Than bang. I have heard many times the stock u joints suck. But I had not gotten around to changing mine out before that happened.
Spicer 1310s right? Should I go greaseable or non-greaseable?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don’t think so. The 1310s I believe are the driveshafts. I’m thinking the 760s are the axle shafts. Not entirely sure on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you still need front axels? I can check on my stock ones. I replaced them with OTR 30 splines earlier this year. They are in my storage and may take a few days to find.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you still need front axels? I can check on my stock ones. I replaced them with OTR 30 splines earlier this year. They are in my storage and may take a few days to find.
yes i do. i have sent out a few emails to places with no reply's back. if you find them i need the inner and outer. just let me know what you want for them. Thanks.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think I sent you a private message about the axle shafts. I found them. Just want to make sure they are what you are looking for. I included my phone number on the other message.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Did you ever find a source for these? I might buy a set just in cas yes and no. I was lucky enough that another member that upgraded his with 30 splines was able to help me out. With luck with the crazy supply chain we have right now. We should be able to get them from regular suplyers soon.