ooooooooooo

Automatic's just showed up.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So the new Roxor Automatic just showed up at the dealer near my house, looks good, and comes with the Spartan locker standard. Personally I like the standards, but it is a great option if you like the Roxor but dont wanna shift gears.
Any own one yet? Thoughts on them?

1_578_872_0_70_http___cdni.autocarindia.com_ExtraImages_20190610111810_ROX2.jpg

Last edited:
B

Bister

The locker isn't standard on at the automatic. I think someone is mis-informed at your dealer. I'm guessing your dealer had it installed at the factory when they ordered it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That one might have been a option, it was also lifted with a rear seat and full roll cage.

B

Bister

Yeah, the Limited Editions they rolled out come with the rear seat and extended cage. Sounds like they added some other goodies to it.

I was at my dealers yesterday and they have the SIGNAL WHITE one. I'ts a flat white paint, I like it.

ROXOR A/T|ROXOR Offroad

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Have you heard any feed back on what people think of the automatic? Performance, price, ect? I assume it is a little more expensive.

B

Bister

Have you heard any feed back on what people think of the automatic? Performance, price, ect? I assume it is a little more expensive.
I just see the MSRP on Roxor's page and a couple people have driven them and posted on a Facebook Roxor page, so far so good. It takes a while for the transmission to learn your driving habits and shifts accordingly. Apparently perfect for rock crawling. I like my standard, but I get tried of shifting putting around my trails. I drove truck on and off for 35 years, like automatics. lol

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I agree, I like my standard, auto are more coffee friendly in the morning :coffee:

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So the new Roxor Automatic just showed up at the dealer near my house, looks good, and comes with the Spartan locker standard. Personally I like the standards, but it is a great option if you like the Roxor but dont wanna shift gears.
Any own one yet? Thoughts on them?

View attachment 4336
What was the sticker price?

lightning80

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just got one last week, paid 22 and change out the door. Ive only driven it about 4-5 miles around ranch so far. shifting is real smooth, roads are pretty bad though, would need to drive it on pavement to see how smooth it really is. But overall I like it, I've driven a manual one, everything seems to be the same, I just didn't want to be shifting gears since most of my driving is 10-15 mph and getting on and off a lot.