ooooooooooo

Anyone know how to get a spare ECU?

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Im tuning mine and what a spare one in case I need to take it in for warranty. Anyone know where I can get one?

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone done this tune? Im looking for long term reliability and more power will eleminating the 45 mph speed limiter and EGR.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone done this tune? Im looking for long term reliability and more power will eleminating the 45 mph speed limiter and EGR.
I have the diesel freak 2.0 tune. They are the ones who originally unlocked the ecu. I heard before going with diesel freak has the best tune and supposedly the most popular one. Kms performance I heard is the third best selling one they are one of the few that will send you a new ecu if you want to keep your stock one when you bring it in for a warranty at your dealership

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How is thw diesel freak 2.0.
Does it start as good and do you think the engine was last long term?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes, I did a full upgrade, exhaust, egr delete, cold air intake, boost gauge, egt gauge, stage II tune. It really woke it up.

WShaulis

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the diesel freak stage 2 and did the EGR delete, haven't gotten to the exhaust or cold air intake yet. But highly recommend those guys! wonderful product and great customer service. I do understand the concern over modifying the original ECU, but have had no problems
Warren

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'll do a full review of the KMS Stage 3 tune when I get in next week.

I was impressed by diesel freaks but the extra ecu from KMS sold me.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How is thw diesel freak 2.0.
Does it start as good and do you think the engine was last long term?
Sounds like the way it should start and runs smooth. I would think so the diesel freak 2.0 tune gives the Roxor the engine specs of the Thar

Paria Rox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Stage 2 hp listed at 76, torque at 165. Fairly mild tune. Stage 1 is the same minus EGR delete. Stage 3 bumps hp to 115. Don’t see a listing for torque on stage 3. I’d consider stage 3 tune if you want highway speed capability. I’m running stage 2 and can’t get above about 63 mph completely floored.

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I would imagine Stage 3 KMS is like Stage 2 Vivid.

The space Ecu was key in my decision. If you don't care I think they are all about the same in quality.