ooooooooooo

Anyone else pull the trigger?

B

Bister

If they don’t make it folding, I have friends at a local manufacturing shop that can run that through a sheer and weld a piano hinge on. ?. Or I’ll make my own, I did it for my Rhino, but not a folding one, with real glass. And the local shop can powder coat it for me. It’s the glass that costs.

5A382903-AF4D-49FE-81BF-BFA50E049D6F.jpeg

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Not only that, but the ridiculous door nets will be taken off the unit I buy along with those trapezoid/triangle bars that protrude into the "door" opening as well. You can see in close up pictures that all that stuff just unbolts.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just finalized my purchase today. The price for the LE in Canada was 23,999. It spec'd a little different from the US models, mine came with a winch, windshield, hardtop, wheel and tire upgrade. I'll probably add a stereo down the road. Should be here at the end of the month.

sandyx

Founding Member
Sure about the hardtop? Did you get to see it or have any details of it?

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes positive about the hardtop. I didn't see any pics of it my dealer said they don't like the soft top since it will probably tear apart during trailering and high winds. They only ordered all their units with hardtop. It also makes more sense for the cold Canadian winters.

B

Bister

Sweet. I could go for that. I don’t need the light bar or the stereo for my use. Stock tires would be fine to, but I like the idea of the winch, hardtop and windshield.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Ya I didn't need some of those options as well but those are the ones headed on the first batch shipment. I figured I might as well go with that or wait till mid summer.

sandyx

Founding Member
Wonder what the hardtop looks like. Even after decades of being in production, Mahindra never had a factory hardtop for their jeep line until very recently. The hardtop offered by Mahindra in Indian market isn't a pleasant looking affair either.

tharhardtopkit_2.jpg

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a feeling it probably won't look that great but a hardtop serves my purpose better so I'm happy.

B

Bister

What about mirrors? I want mirrors. Lol

I’m thinking the hard top would just be the same size as the bikini top, but is maybe integrated into a full cab eventually. Hoping.

Edit: and I’m hoping for a half a hard cab, just to behind the seats. I don’t need to be loading up a cab with frozen wood to haul home. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm assuming the mirrors are included consider they're only 60 dollars but I will ask Monday to be sure. Since I do need them in case I blow by a cop.

B

Bister

Yeah for $60 (I think that is the US price) for 3 mirrors puts Honda to shame ($469.05 for 3 mirrors). I heard that the accessories are going to be reasonably priced. If the mirrors are any indication, they are off too a good start. Lol

And Honda only wants a little over $4000 for a couple of doors.

1CED5280-0B71-4A0A-8868-476E27C44C81.png

F9CF4D1F-54BB-4A5D-962C-C3E66A10D881.png

cottonsr5

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I put a deposit down two weeks ago at our local dealer. They got there demo in lae last week and I just went and test drove it this morning. I was very impressed and very happy that there was a lot more leg room than I figured there would be.

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I paid the deposit for two of them about 3 weeks ago. Waiting to find out a delivery date.

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
A black one and a white one. Wished OD green was a choice for the first ones.

cottonsr5

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ordered black. I agree about the OD green that is exactly what I wanted. I may try and get mine completely covered with some kind of undercoating like Line-ex.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wanted the OD Green as well!! I ordered white but might change it to black once their first load arrives. Black looks great but I'm just worried it will show lots of marks quickly vs white.