ooooooooooo

Anyone buy their ROXOR below msrp?

Karl Probts

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Going to go into the dealer tomarrow,and deal on the price. I will be buying a stripper. Wondering what kind of deals some of you got. I have a rzr s that I could trade,but I think I will deal cash out the door. I would think the.dealer has some room to negotiate. Any input would be helpful.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Going to go into the dealer tomarrow,and deal on the price. I will be buying a stripper. Wondering what kind of deals some of you got. I have a rzr s that I could trade,but I think I will deal cash out the door. I would think the.dealer has some room to negotiate. Any input would be helpful.
The hard thing is getting a dealer to go bellow msrp when they can sell it for at or above msrp 2 hrs after you walk out the door. I paid about 600$ bellow msrp but the dealer met me Half way on a extended service plan. My brother in law paid full msrp but got a windsheild thrown in for free. Any way you shake it most people who want one are paying full price and waiting. It's a sellers marke. But hell, you are getting are brand new turbo disel willys with full warrenty for way under 20gs!

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I traded my motorcycles even. I thought I was gonna have money in my hands for goodies and a roxor. Found out there is not tax credit for off road vehicles, and the tax rate was 8.25 % instead of 6.25 %. OUCH! Lol.

BDRAG.

Pdphilson

Guaminí, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Got mine

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
following. Plan to get one in next few months. Problem is I have no dealers where I live.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I paid MSRP and it was pulling teeth to set up a time to pick it up. The dealer I got it from got two and both had sales deposits on em within 48 hours of Roxors initial public presser. I wouldn't plan on a deal, but be happy if you can pull one off.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I paid 15K 300 and after I bought a spare, mirrors, handles, and a fortress steel roof and windshield I was in for 16.8K

cumminfourya

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine was $14,700 out the door. Got them to throw in soft top and a hitch also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I traded my motorcycles even. I thought I was gonna have money in my hands for goodies and a roxor. Found out there is not tax credit for off road vehicles, and the tax rate was 8.25 % instead of 6.25 %. OUCH! Lol.

BDRAG.
I pay no stinking tax..........well just a bit, but then.........

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I paid MSRP and it was pulling teeth to set up a time to pick it up. The dealer I got it from got two and both had sales deposits on em within 48 hours of Roxors initial public presser. I wouldn't plan on a deal, but be happy if you can pull one off.

My dealer has 6 of em on his lot........good ol boys move slow around here, most just not sure , still thinking. No deals on wheels.....hard to tell when out the door deals include aftermarket stuff...some factory as well. That’s where the dealers make their money.....all part of Roxor base design, intended that way .

General

Founding Member
$14,105! I think that's the record, probably no profit there. Add a few hundred bucks to ship it, and we're still nowhere near full price. Four local dealers wrote quotes for between $14,300 and $14,500. Everything included, out the door pricing.

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
$14,105! I think that's the record, probably no profit there. Add a few hundred bucks to ship it, and we're still nowhere near full price. Four local dealers wrote quotes for between $14,300 and $14,500. Everything included, out the door pricing.
Is this in Nebraska. One of the Ne dealer gave me 14200 otd quote but wouldn't ship. All in person